Options

..::..:: Drop table - broken ::..::..

masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
Hey Glu,

Since 10-11th of February the drop table is broken.

Every single Blue, Purple, Legend Helm, Shoulders, Armor, Bracers, Boots are alla behmoth!! Allt he Dragon (hp,def,iif) are all gone.

A little proof..i've played Legendardy Zeus 20h and not a single Dragon-gear! I have almost 300 % iif so that's no issue with my "farming" setup.

Please GLU, play the game a while for yourself and found out for yourself and please fix.

Not: the wepon, ring, neck is still no issue. it drops "3-liners" of stuff like cc/cd/iif of all kinds

BR
Masterett - Ascension

Comments

• Options
    khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    This issue is not only limited to dragon gear, but all IIF gear. Cyclops and gorgon gears are not dropping either.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The change in item drops is working as designed as part of our ongoing balancing of BGI’s drop system. As you’ve noticed, a portion of the IIF gear still drops from campaign monsters and bosses. These other IIF pieces are still available in gear Tributes, including the Citizen & Guild Tributes. We will continue to tweak and refine the drop tables as we update and add more content to the game.
  • Options
    khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    You have gone to far the other way. 1 drop in 18 hours of play is not very balanced.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The change in item drops is working as designed as part of our ongoing balancing of BGI’s drop system.

I love GLU!
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I love GLU!

Trainelu I think its time to change my statement ... doesn't look anymore to be accessible (drop rate, cost of mixing spirits, spirits availability, weapons available on the map and not only on VIP) and I hope it will fun for some players and many others will come.
    I really don't want to see BG becoming EW !!! G L U think differently
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    The change in item drops is working as designed as part of our ongoing balancing of BGI’s drop system. As you’ve noticed, a portion of the IIF gear still drops from campaign monsters and bosses. These other IIF pieces are still available in gear Tributes, including the Citizen & Guild Tributes. We will continue to tweak and refine the drop tables as we update and add more content to the game.

OK, if your stategy is not have the "old" drop tables with atleast a little chance to drop hp/def/iif stuff in compaign and bosses I think it's so wrong direction.

As an example:
    20h of non-stop Legendary Zeus with 350% IIF:
    - 0 Legend hp/def/iif gear.
    - 0 Purple hp/def/iif gear.
    - 0 Blue hp/def/iif gear.

15h of non-stop Normal Ares with 10% IIF:
    - 0 Legend hp/def/iif gear.
    - 0 Purple hp/def/iif gear.
    - 0 Blue hp/def/iif gear.

Please re-check your info from the devs. IF there is any HP/DEF/IIF from bosses now the change is extremly low. This change is really bad for new players. To play with low IIF and force to spin for Legend gear with IIF is killing the game. My low lvl warlock (lvl 23, 800 GS) have a really hard time get Soulshards cuz of low IIF.

Just for info..in ew3 with legend Hellboy with 0% IIF like 1 SS per 2 hours play. with 400% + IIF like 2-3 SS per hours normally. This is just a indicatior that IIF does really matters.

Please, reconsider. BGI is a good game so far, dont let this ruin the game.

BR
    Masterett - Ascension
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    The reason you aren't getting anything Masterett is because they didn't just lower the drop rate they acctually made the iif gear (excluding weapon/neck/ring) Tribute exclusive now.....

This is shooting themself in the foot move from Glu, hope they reconsider this before it´s to late.
  • Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    this really sux more and more the game goes to pay if u wanna play game
    im so happy i already got all gear on my toons.

I still think the game shall be like in offerings u get some gear but some gear u have to farm to get
    So Sick that i can buy 10k gems and get full gear set
    what kinda game is that?+
    Glu just reward the players that is able to pay for stuff not the guys that farm hours and hours all week long for a better piece or armor
    medaljons like crazy unstackalbe reslics loads of spirits then you have to pay again for a bigger bag
    if i wanna insert a spirit well its time to pay again
    *** come reward the lojal guys for once the reall player the average john doe
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    The change in item drops is working as designed as part of our ongoing balancing of BGI’s drop system.

Not sure if

"drop players from our server" system

or

"drop your banking info in our mail slot" system

two or three more monetization scams and maybe you guys can turn B&G into the next Dungeon Hunter 3
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Now Anvil and Hammer prizes have dropped a tier lmao.

Guess it's time to start hoarding offerings until the new zones arrive.

Too bad balancing the drop system doesn't extend to reducing the amount of eyes we find, eh? :p