Options

How tournaments should be.

YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
Tournaments should be changed.

Currently players based on their availability of unemployment are able to accumulate thousands of tributes a week. No need to buy offerings and since that is all the shop has, this game does not seem very profitable = limited updates.

As when tournaments begin, I can not enter on wave 2 its locked. So the smart thing to do would be: after a player has completed wave 1 to go onto wave 2 and received their reward wave one becomes locked and I can not sit on that wave accumulating tributes.

I then play to wave 10 and have to move onto normal mode from easy as easy is now all locked up. I finish normal and same thing for hard. Then on the splash page for the tournament there is a button, its there permanently "reset tournament 300 gems". Should a player not be able to complete all due to level, the reset button can be found at any time of course because it is on the splash page.

Of course the wait timer to enter is still as it is, extra plays can still be purchased.

The way it has been set up allows any noob to, time permitting farm tributes.

Time to be paid.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tournaments should be changed.

Currently players based on their availability of unemployment are able to ...

Nothing to add here except this made me laugh out loud.
  • Options
    69ways69ways Registered Users 5 Posts
    Are you crazy 300 gems for a reset that in its self would make players leave the game. The cost of gems now is to high for what you get
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Nothing to add here except this made me laugh out loud.

Were you drinking coffee at the time? Here's what I think. Read it again with a mouth full of coffee and record it and upload to youtube. Put splash screens on every GLU game to the video... It goes viral... $$$