Game won't load after update.

khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
Game won't load after update. Have unstalled and reinstalled, no diffrence. It load to 96% then hangs up. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    IOS 8.1.2 iPhone 6+. Ign Khmeex.
  • XxSGxXXxSGxX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same here iam from singapore cannot log in after update. Wat to do now any help
    Bro after unistall n install can get back acc? Or u have do back up before u unistall
    Hi khmee have u find any solutions pls reeply tq Btw iam oao 6+ user wif the samw issue as u
    Have not been able to get this fixed yet. Updated the iOS and uninstalled and reinstalled, it didn't help, still had the same issue.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I feel for both of you and hope it doesn't take to long to get it resolved. I don't understand why Glu is not capable of having normal username/pw login to their games as other titles like Order & Chaos have, where you can loginto your game from any device you may have.

With Glu games you are kindof affraid every time a new patch is out since it might mess up your game data and you are locked out :(
    Sit back n wait for mods reply all we can do cant play they lose income from us tats all i can say till now
    If nothing else works here is a method I´ll share that might help anyone that gets a corrupt or broken game after an update for some reason. This will allow you to do a new install from Appstore without having to first remove your old game. Since first removing the game, even if you take a backup and try to restore it from that backup will lead to the game trying to create a new Profile for you. Meaning all game progress are gone. There is no guaranties it will help in your case and you do it at your own risk.

Normaly when you have the game installed on your device and you go to that object in Appstore it will say "Open" where it normal says Install because it knows you already got this title installed.

What you want to do is remove a file called iTunesMetadata.plist from your game dir located at /var/mobile/Applications/BG:Immortals

Doing so will make Appstore not see you already have the game and will allow you to download it from their server again and install it over the old game on your device leaving your personal data but replace all gamedata so any corrupt files or whatever gets overwritten.

To get to that file. You need to install IFunbox on your PC and connect your device to it. No need to have the device jailbroken or anything. Starting the iFunbox Classic allows you to see all the raw datafiles on the device. Where you can then go to /var/mobile/Applications/BG:Immortals folder and remove or move the metadata file from there.

Now if you start Appstore and search for the game it will not notice you have the title and thereby have Install which you can use to install the game again over the old installation. First time starting the game it wil download more stuff and when its done if all is well you´ll end up on your old normal profile. I've done this on my second device and it worked like a sharm.

Hope this help.
    I'll try that later today, have already uninstalled and reinstalled, didn't help.
    At worst this i another thing to try, at best a fix.
    Thanks for the information.
    device nid to be jailbreak to use tat method above
    khmee unistall n install bgi your game will start at lvl one wor
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still can't get it to load. This bites.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Hello,

I have contacted the dev team with this issue and gave them the info you have provided.
    With some iFunbox magic we now got SG back in game. Say WOOT WOOT ! :)
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    With some iFunbox magic we now got SG back in game. Say WOOT WOOT ! :)

Ok. WOOT WOOT !
    by the time devs solve tis issue i will be getting another 6plus
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Second player in our guild has problem now that's noche and khmee now .are we any closer to fixing it
    Any word on a fix for this issue. Thanks.