To GM or Admin

FearBreakerFearBreaker BannedBanned Users 72 Posts
Hi,

I have been playing this game recently and I am just wondering when will this game be available in the US app store? I don't use credit cards, I prefer using itunes and we only have US here, but this game is only available in CAN and NZ store. I heard it will be released by next week, is that true? If not, when? Thanks.

Comments

  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well I would say yes. From Glu FB:

    Check out the trailer for Blood & Glory: Immortals, coming next week to iOS and Android!
    Check out this artwork from Blood & Glory: Immortals, coming next week!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well I would say yes. From Glu FB:

    Check out the trailer for Blood & Glory: Immortals, coming next week to iOS and Android!
    Check out this artwork from Blood & Glory: Immortals, coming next week!

    Exactly. :)
  • covseicacovseica New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would suggest to hire SirDiGiTaL to be the moderator of this forum, or at least pay the man in gems ... He is doing a very, very good job.
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    covseica wrote: »
    I would suggest to hire SirDiGiTaL to be the moderator of this forum, or at least pay the man in gems ... He is doing a very, very good job.

    Aww, thats nice of you :)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Aww, thats nice of you :)

    Do you want to be a community mod? We can make that happen. ;)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Do you want to be a community mod? We can make that happen. ;)

    If it means some gems or $$ is heading my way every now and then, then sure :] And with some I ofcourse mean alot :)

    But yeah why not, as long as there is no requirement on how much time I need to put in I´ll gladly help out. Since it´s hard to tell how much time I can spend with a full time work, own company two smal kids and beeing a active game player :)
  • TraineluTrainelu Experienced Member Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yeah Yeah Yeah.
    SirD for President!!
  • covseicacovseica New Member Registered Users 24 Posts
    I hope I didn't create a monster :) with 45K gems / month...

    I know you can do a great job by keeping the players informed and calm them down.

    Good luck
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
Sign In or Register to comment.