Options

to whom it may concern

XxSGxXXxSGxX Registered Users 25 Posts
iam playing bgi ign xxsgxx everything was ok until i do the game updates posted by glu the next minute i cannot log in iam using i6 plus version 8.1.3 , even i download a fresh bgi from app store either you guys fix my issue with another update or you dont see me buying gems anymore till i can play with my phone meanwhile iam playing bgi on i5 but will not do any top up on gems , so your game update has causes certain players unable to login . please wake up and do something about this serious issue .if need to reply me , reply it on this thread

Comments

• Options
    khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    I doubt they do anything about it, they seem to be busy with the world wide launch.
    I hope that they have this issue fixed before the game goes world wide.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Actually the Dev team is aware of the issue and currently working on it.
  • Options
    orite good to hear tat from your reply atleast still have hope thankshandle mod
  • Options
    has just done a test on i6plus version 8.1.1 and it has no problem wif playing bgi on a fresh download , conculsion is the last update cause i6plus version 8.1.2 and 8.1.3 to have problems on login , i have oso try creating new apple id and new itunes to install fresh bgi but oso fail to play bgi on my i6plus tis is so info provide to the devs