Options

Tournament questions to Glu, Admin and Handlers

DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
Hi
Every tournament is diffrent. One week minataur i can reach hard lvl 4 next week i can just go to hard 1
but i got stronger got more gs on my back .
When i look at each lvl req i should make hard 7-8 with my 11k gs plus

So back to my question what is the game plan from glu? why do they change it every week?

Im curious? there must have been a plan. plz share so all players have an understanding why it is so

/Dreipur Warlock50 Gladiator50 Barb50

Comments

• Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    What is going on with tourney i appreciate the challenge but the recommended gs are way off mark with my 12236 gs i should be able to do hard 9 but this time even hard 3 is almost impossible to finish
    Thanks a lot
    Nathaly barbaress 50
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Welcome Nathaly .. glad to see that people are joining just to say their opinion about this game, wish many others will follow.

From today GLU decided to add spirits requirement in the tournaments... YUPIII, or NOT looking at the spirits cost and spirits availability.
    So start adding for Minortaurs Lightning attack and Fire resistance and once you'll have 50% Lightning attack and 75% Fire resistance you'll be able to finish Level 9.

You can check my post on Spirits to find out more
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125581-Spirits-Information
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    Welcome Nathaly

Fonseca nice of your input but we all know that cause the info that we need bout Spirits worth is already out there

But that was not what i asked for

Why do glu change the toughness and crazyness on the monsters every week
    Then you can take thoose scores away and let us chance every week insteed
    I cant imagine that glu create a game with thoose faults with intent

its just like when my gladiator do the rush skill when facing the monster and the gladiator run the other way insteed
    whats up with that

It must be a goal for evey developer to creat a masterpeice
    And this feedback must be a goldmine for thoose involved

/Dreipur
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Dreipurs wrote: »
    Welcome Nathaly

Fonseca nice of your input but we all know that cause the info that we need bout Spirits worth is already out there

But that was not what i asked for

Why do glu change the toughness and crazyness on the monsters every week
    Then you can take thoose scores away and let us chance every week insteed
    I cant imagine that glu create a game with thoose faults with intent

its just like when my gladiator do the rush skill when facing the monster and the gladiator run the other way insteed
    whats up with that

It must be a goal for evey developer to creat a masterpeice
    And this feedback must be a goldmine for thoose involved

/Dreipur

The tournaments are changed because this is a beta and we are currently in development, things change so we can figure out whats optimal.

I will address the team about the GS requirements issue you are speaking of.

There are not spirit requirements for the event. However having the correct spirits will greatly help you.

The Charge skill is auto targeting another unit other than the one you are trying to hit. Happens to me as well, it's annoying.
  • Options
    Thx for the reply
    plz do tell us if u hear anything from the developers
    always nice to hear what they say not just on theese questions
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    As most Ew players will tell you the gladiator charge always aims for your successful hit on an enemy that's why you may go off track it remembers the last position even if your previous enemy is killed already
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Even the normal hits autoaims wrongly. You can hit a monster and when you think it's gonna do the final blow it changes target and in a game where timing can optimize your attacks without being attacked back an auto-move is a reason where you die instead of your foe.
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Also u have changed tourney prizes. Now 4th and 5th guilds dont have chance to get any Emperor Tributes (prize is only 1x Hephastus Anvil and 2x Prometheus Flame). Why its so bad? Cause these players dont have any chance to get highest tier weaps without using $$$. Whats unfair and unbalanced. Even 6-10 guilds have more interesting prizes (2x Prometheus Flame and 3x Emperor Tribute).

And what about player prizes? 21-100 for some stupid blue item and 3x senator tribute? 101-500 players have 5x senator tribute and 3x citizen. Im around rank 30 this tourney but wish to claim 101-500 prizes....

Please move our feedback to dev team. Thanks, 5layeR
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Also u have changed tourney prizes. Now 4th and 5th guilds dont have chance to get any Emperor Tributes (prize is only 1x Hephastus Anvil and 2x Prometheus Flame). Why its so bad? Cause these players dont have any chance to get highest tier weaps without using $$$. Whats unfair and unbalanced. Even 6-10 guilds have more interesting prizes (2x Prometheus Flame and 3x Emperor Tribute).

And what about player prizes? 21-100 for some stupid blue item and 3x senator tribute? 101-500 players have 5x senator tribute and 3x citizen. Im around rank 30 this tourney but wish to claim 101-500 prizes....

Please move our feedback to dev team. Thanks, 5layeR

But 1x Hephastus Anvil is much better then 3x Emperor Tribute. Hephastus Anvil is a guarantied better gold item where with Emperor Tribute it's only a smal chance to get a gold.
  • Options
    I dont think so Sir. Yeah Hephastus anvil is good, but not together with Prometheus flame. And what is better.. less chance to get gear or no chance to get weap?
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    I dont think so Sir. Yeah Hephastus anvil is good, but not together with Prometheus flame. And what is better.. less chance to get gear or no chance to get weap?
    Anvil > Flame > Emperor

The main bonus to Emperors is getting a guaranteed prize for spinning ten at once.
  • Options
    Beogard wrote: »
    Anvil > Flame > Emperor

The main bonus to Emperors is getting a guaranteed prize for spinning ten at once.

Lol Beo:D.. i know. Im talking with SirDiGiTaL
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Haha alright.

And yeah, the weapon is key.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Lol Beo:D.. i know. Im talking with SirDiGiTaL

Hehe, well you are talking to me but Beo is saying exactly the same thing to you that I did:
    Anvil > Flame > Emperor
    Donest matter how ever you look at it 1 Anvil is much better then 3 Emperor. Especially when Anvils/Flames/Hammers used to have the T8 which I assume they will one again.

Anyway, if you like 3 Emp more its up to you and thats why I didnt bother replying :)