How to alienate your player base

BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
The main point of this thread was that hackers need to be removed, and they have been.
Move along, people!

That said, the lack of IIF drops still makes meeting minimum GS requirements much more difficult than passing the level is. I would love to see this "game balance" issue revisited, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Beogard wrote: »
    Clever or not, I finished 25th last week and am not even the best F2P player on here.

How to become a great player without spending any real money? Stop whining about it and play the game! ��

Wow. In less than a week you changed your mind.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »

Well, yeah sorry to say most of what he says above is very correct idd :/
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts

Don't worry about me, I'm still playing. Ask Digi if you think I haven't been following my own advice. ;)

That part about "how will I get enough GS to advance with severely reduced IIF?" convinced me to delay buying gems for bag space and drills. Opening the gates to hackers will end this game. I think both are legitimate concerns.
  • djinydjiny Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was a bit excited about this game until i saw it was just ew3 in an alternate universe. Same ****, again. Not even new heroes, or new features, no nothing like that. Just the same game, but ''new'' so people buy more stuff... I'm now so disgusted, i light never play a Glu game anymore ( they just wasting ur time and money, problem is either this games ask for too much time , or too much money. No balance at all )
    Anyway thank you for your post and reminding me all the reasons why i left, i just deleted the app!
    That part about "how will I get enough GS to advance with severely reduced IIF?" convinced me to delay buying gems for bag space and drills. Opening the gates to hackers will end this game. I think both are legitimate concerns.

How to become a great player without spending any real money? Stop whining about it and play the game! ��

L.e.: I don't have anything against you but you must made up your mind.
    (Ask Digi what my ign is on EW3 now or if you play EW3 look at the gold statue in town)

And yes 95% of the problems raised in the first post are real. But a post on the forum won't change anything. BG won't last even half as long as EW3. Glu are doing the same mistakes over and over again.
    L.e.: I don't have anything against you but you must made up your mind.
    If you're just looking for a fight, we're done here.
    Thanks for resetting the clear cheater and his guild, Glu! :D

If Sos' picture is legit, I don't get why you'd reset, rather than remove and IP ban, the cheater.
    Well, I was very convinced that you can't be a great player without spending money and you tried to make it look like you can.
    And I told you to ask SirD or look in ew3 because I can't post my new ign without being censored.
    That's all I had to say and I apologize.
    Have a nice day.
    Fair enough. You'll never get the most vp in a tournament without spending money, but that's a mainly a measure of your wallet. ;)

Greatness to me is playing well, and helping others out when they have questions. In that respect, it's hard to beat Digi & Lan! :D
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Beo i havent spent a SINGLE gem on tourney and i always do minimum top ten but mostly top 5 so stop whining
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Beo i havent spent a SINGLE gem on tourney and i always do minimum top ten but mostly top 5 so stop whining

Wait what you Nathaly? Not spending gems? You aren't serious now are you? What do you do pull rabbits out of a hat for a living? :)
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Didn't realize I had a problem with people spending gems. Someone's gotta pay to keep the game running.

I'm top 20 atm with green medals so not sure what you think I'm complaining about.