Options

I Donated 900.- Euros and they tells me i donated 9x 5 euros loooool

HansaHansa Registered Users 26 Posts
Removing Image

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please don't post images with your personal information on them.

Now, what's the issue here?
  • Options
    I donated 900€ u saw my purchase history but a suporter tels me they see i donated 9 time 5€ thats dum i would get for 20€ more than 9x 5€ i donated 900€ they send me 900 gems i dont want 900 gems i want 9x3.200 cuz i donated 9x100€
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please send me a private message with your info:

Email you used to contact customer support
    The image you posted

And I will talk with Customer Care and see if we can get this sorted for you.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hansa wrote: »
    I donated 900€ u saw my purchase history but a suporter tels me they see i donated 9 time 5€ thats dum i would get for 20€ more than 9x 5€ i donated 900€ they send me 900 gems i dont want 900 gems i want 9x3.200 cuz i donated 9x100€

Yeah... wait so you would donate 9x100€ in a row without getting the gems for the first purchase? Cause that makes total sense. Where you not the one complaining about how much 300€ was for a youngster like you last time you had gem issues and that I wouldn’t understand since I earn that in two days? So now instead you donate 900€ ?

Yeeahh... GL with this...
  • Options
    Whell digital i got the money to donate i can spend money where i want i donated in EW3 more than 1500€ I donated 900€ in a row cuz i recived last time my 300€ donation tho manually so i tought if i wont recive i send a screenshot that i donated and than i wil get it manually
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    and as usual, wrong forum...