Options

Crazy tournament vp and gs requirement

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
Yet again new tournament and it is crazily hard. Im 11k mage with 36% fire resist 20% lightning Attack using the 3670 weapon and struggling to make 10k vp per round as 1 hit and your dead on hard 1. The gs rating for that level is 2700 and my weapon has a higher gs.thisnisngonna send players away and needs sorting asap

Comments

• Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Im 100% with sos i already decided not to push this event
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Now a player with 1700 gs total has scored 600k in first few hours.come on admin sort this bullshiit out already
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Niccc guild leader of nnnn guild with 1200 gs having more vp than the usual big hitters....very doubtful sort this please
  • Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    This is bad fix the tourny as we asked last tourny and now this tourny too
    or atleast tell why is it so
    the better communication between players and developer the better game it becomes.
    And put down the foot reguard hackers from day one hard and swiftly and send a message is the only way
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Yet again new tournament and it is crazily hard. Im 11k mage with 36% fire resist 20% lightning Attack using the 3670 weapon and struggling to make 10k vp per round as 1 hit and your dead on hard 1. The gs rating for that level is 2700 and my weapon has a higher gs.thisnisngonna send players away and needs sorting asap

They changed the recommended gs.