Options

Jailbroken users?

YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
Whats the deal with jailbroken players in the game? Is it going to turn into a cheat fest or is that already happening? Let me know if nothing is/ will be done asap so I can go find something else to do in my spare time.

BRICK THE GAME.

"Please remove your jailbroken ststus to enter the game" popup should suffice.

How can players claim to watch 1 or 2 video's have enough gems max their bag capacity and advise others on this? Time to get hold of it before its too late. or is it already?

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Whats the deal with jailbroken players in the game? Is it going to turn into a cheat fest or is that already happening? Let me know if nothing is/ will be done asap so I can go find something else to do in my spare time.

BRICK THE GAME.

"Please remove your jailbroken ststus to enter the game" popup should suffice.

How can players claim to watch 1 or 2 video's have enough gems max their bag capacity and advise others on this? Time to get hold of it before its too late. or is it already?

Exactly what are you talking about? A Jailbroken device is not equal to a cheater you know.
    In what way have you come in contact with a jailbroken player in game?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Exactly what are you talking about? A Jailbroken device is not equal to a cheater you know.
    In what way have you come in contact with a jailbroken player in game?

Just FYI, jailbroken/rooted devices aren't supported. Not everything works for them. That's not to say they can't play, but there will be issues.
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just FYI, jailbroken/rooted devices aren't supported. Not everything works for them. That's not to say they can't play, but there will be issues.

Well with all the talk about an impending release of another game you better do something ASAP.