Options

Event Tributes Question

KincadeKincade Registered Users 1 Posts
Will the hammer and anvil special tributes still be available after the event which ends in 1 day? Don't want to waste them on the tier prior if I can save them.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    All available tributes will always be available, it's not during the tournament. The VIP is the only temporary and the tribute-bonus. The VIP rewards change every time and the bonus also changes. Last month it was buy 10 emperor and get one extra for free. I dont know if this spirit bonus will last whole month though, feels like it's connected to the tournament.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The current Jeweler tribute is related to this weekends events. That's not to say we wont have more in the future, but expect it to end when the events end.
  • Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    What is the Jeweler Tribute ?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The current Jeweler tribute is related to this weekends events. That's not to say we wont have more in the future, but expect it to end when the events end.

No the TS was talking about the hammer and anvil tributes not, the 2x fire special event on jewel tribute side.

And yeah about the Tier in hammer/anvil tributes. Hades, how does the Glu dev think it’s a good idea to put in a tier, T8 items, for a while and then remove it completely? I mean how fair is all the following tournaments when some people managed to be lucky and now have an almost 40-50% stronger weapon vs the ones that wasn't lucky enough to hit the weapon on first few tries. If it was a special festival item or whatever it would have been logical but you can't introduce a higher tier and then remove it.

The Hammer tributes are worthless to use for higher players until you guys bring T8 back or introduce next T9.
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree with digit there i had the chance to get the T8 wep allost all of phobos set and deimos and then poof gone can we get an idea on when this gear will be back or new one even better released?