Options

Glu are scammers

HansaHansa Registered Users 26 Posts
I DONATED 900 € and styl recived no answer nothing fuking scammers i hope ul get cancer stupid kids 😡😡😡😡GIVE ME MY GEMS FUKING ASHOLES IM WAITIN 1 weeek for 1 answer i recive no answer nothing fuking kids

Comments

• Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    I dont think it goes faster with that language
    I imagine that glu puts your case in the bottom of the pile after this
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    It's thanks to people like you everyone else experience a slow Customer Care.

To the bottom you go with your 100s of tickets..
  • Options
    SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    Hansa, your wording ist highly inappropriate. Remember everybody can read this, also children who play this game.
    I ask you to stop posting here - sort it out with GLU directly.

Thank you.
    Santanera
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    Hansa, your wording ist highly inappropriate. Remember everybody can read this, also children who play this game.
    I ask you to stop posting here - sort it out with GLU directly.

Thank you.
    Santanera
    What he said
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Well I had an immediate response from glu from an issue I posted to them yesterday soon as I logged in game tonight it was on my screen a direct response maybe they release you ain't spent that much
  • Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    No amount of bad Customer Service deserves a rant like that. Explain your complaint in detail and wait for an answer like the rest of us who have had a complaint about an issue that needs to be dealt with by customer service @ GLU !!!
  • Options
    KingJohnKingJohn Registered Users 4 Posts
    xsgt1 wrote: »
    No amount of bad Customer Service deserves a rant like that. Explain your complaint in detail and wait for an answer like the rest of us who have had a complaint about an issue that needs to be dealt with by customer service @ GLU !!!

^This, patience is a virtue, after all.
    "To be, or not to--wait what?"
  • Options
    OoSGoOOoSGoO Registered Users 3 Posts
    well well hansa maybe the robber is shouting for robbery ,, robbery oni god knows
  • Options
    13371337 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Regardless of his over reaction the company glu is the worst iv ever heard of when it comes to fixing anything related to money or their bug issues that cause your problem to start with.
    They need to get their act together imo and give alittle attention.
    Iv spent $37 dollars and lost my first account as well as never.recived a single gem they just ignore you once they have your money they could atleast prioritize money related issues.
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I have had several issues requiring help from customer care and got excellent service but I am all ways courteous and patient!!!