Options

If only this forum was active :/

xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
This game is beyond fun, but no one likes a *dead* community.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    xwarl wrote: »
    This game is beyond fun, but no one likes a *dead* community.

Well it had a global release a few days ago give it some time. I doubt it will get crowded but it should get bigger and more active.
  • Options
    The DivineThe Divine Registered Users 3 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well it had a global release a few days ago give it some time. I doubt it will get crowded but it should get bigger and more active.
    Also full of more trolls and other rude people. Seems like you are understaffed so dealing with a bunch of trolling people might be a problem. I like the game but town chat is already full of trolls and spammers offering free gems for gear and posting offensive links. You guys gonna do anything about that ?
    :cool:
  • Options
    Very true, thanks.
  • Options
    13371337 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'd love to stick around but I spent $30 on it and grinder my leader voted and lost everything.
    It's hard to put any.ore into a game company that causes that to happens and it happens when I purchased gems )':
  • Options
    The Divine wrote: »
    Also full of more trolls and other rude people. Seems like you are understaffed so dealing with a bunch of trolling people might be a problem. I like the game but town chat is already full of trolls and spammers offering free gems for gear and posting offensive links. You guys gonna do anything about that ?

No I will not do anything about that. Lol, dude I'm just a player like you :)

Trolls will always be trolls.
  • Options
    13371337 Registered Users 12 Posts
    What lvl r us bro ?
  • Options
    1337 wrote: »
    What lvl r us bro ?

Me?
    Im 50 on main Gladiator. 49 and 46 on Barbaress and Warlock.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Me?
    Im 50 on main Gladiator. 49 and 46 on Barbaress and Warlock.

Woah : O.
    I just started the other day and I'm level 23.