Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

Comments

• HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    fyi, i am on android side and we got guild and individual prizes after last tourney, about half hour or so after it stopped i think, not really sure how long, but same day, and not real long after...

firth

The issue sounds server specific then. It's reassuring to hear that not everyone was affected. I hope the issue was an isolated incident. I'll contact handles with the server I believe the issue is on. Thanks firth :)
  • forthdforthd Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think this game is amazing and super fun. It will take a long time to get reaply good though but it is worth it.
  • OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    My thoughts...

Gameplay

Awesome game! I honestly can't say a negative thing about actual gameplay. The game is fun and addictive. I'm very impressed.

Earning Gems

Here is where there's been a huge problem. If you put in a way to earn gems like watching videos or earning them through other app downloads then you should REALLY make sure those work properly. sd

I'm lucky if I download an app, start it and actually receive the gems I'm told I'm supposed to receive. I rarely get the gems I'm told I'm supposed to earn and have completely stopped even trying to do so because of that. Want me to generate ad/app revenue for Glu? Then the system needs to work.

Regarding the watching videos for gems. That works about 50% of the time, if that. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the "There are no videos available at this time". So much so that I've only been able to watch about 5 or so videos over the last 2 days. Very frustrating. Again, if you want me to create revenue for Glu then make it work properly!

Cheaters/Modders

This absolutely needs to be seriously looked at and dealt with harshly. I absolutely refuse to spend money on a game where I know people at the top of the leaderboards have spent nothing and are only there through cheating.

Pricing and IAP structure

I have no problem with a F2P game being harder for people that don't pay, but if you want me to spend money then the pricing on these gem packages MUST be cheaper. $99.99 for 3200 gems? Seriously?

You want me to spend money? Make it possible for me to buy a specific weapon or armor I want and not just a "chance" at getting what I'm looking for. There is no way I'm spending money on a gem package to buy Emperor Tributes when I only have a very low chance at getting the item I'm trying to get. For instance, right now I have decent armor for what I've done, but my weapon isn't very good and I'd love to be able to pay a few bucks for just a weapon, but no way am I spending money if it's just a small % chance that I might get one. Not at the current gem prices currently.

Overall great game, but I've hit that wall where it's not worth spending money knowing that there's a pretty good chance that I won't get what I'm looking for. Give me more specific gear choices and I'd gladly pay some to support the game. Until then I'm keeping it F2P even though I'd like to support Glu.
  • jest1081jest1081 Registered Users 2 Posts
    great game, unfortunately most of my mates are on ios. Android loner. Any plans to merge these two platforms?
    My original post is 2 up from here and I'd like to add something.

After getting 5 Senator tributes and 3 Emperor tributes for event prizes I got no weapon and am still stuck now at level 38 with a level 26 weapon. I can't even advance far enough to get the materials needed to upgrade the stuff I just got due my low damage output.

I really liked this game, but consider me one less customer due to the random aspect of the tribute system. ALL I WANT is a better weapon but you've made it that I can't get one unless I pay ungodly amounts of cash for the CHANCE to get one.
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Earning Gems

1) I'm lucky if I download an app, start it and actually receive the gems I'm told I'm supposed to receive.

2) Regarding the watching videos for gems. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the "There are no videos available at this time". So much so that I've only been able to watch about 5 or so videos over the last 2 days.
    I'm not Glu, but Here's my take:

1) Tapjoy has a history of failing to automatically give premium currency for completed rewards, but being really good about correcting the issue when contacted. This has nothing to do with Glu; get in touch with Tapjoy.

2) Similar to above, ads cost advertisers money, and therefore video availability is set by the advertisers, not Glu. The bigger issue right now is that when videos are available, there's a good chance you'll be able to watch ads but not be given gems due to an error. This glitch is something Glu needs to look into and resolve.

3) Agree with you that the cost per gem ratio feels high, but as long as players are buying gems it'll stay that way. Freemium prices are set to maximize profit, not make all players happy, and came about laregely because players were too cheap to pay a reasonable up-front cost for mobile games. Just be happy the entire game is accessible for free, and Glu hasn't introduced energy timers for non-tournament play. :)
    Beogard wrote: »
    Being able to have more than 20 friends would be nice. Guilds can have up to 25 members, so right now this means not being able to be friends with your whole guild, let alone other players in the community.

Related: having guild members show up as coloured names on leaderboards. Friends are already green, guildies could be blue/yellow/etc.

Beogard wrote: »
    I'm not Glu, but Here's my take:

1) Tapjoy has a history of failing to automatically give premium currency for completed rewards, but being really good about correcting the issue when contacted. This has nothing to do with Glu; get in touch with Tapjoy.

2) Similar to above, ads cost advertisers money, and therefore video availability is set by the advertisers, not Glu. The bigger issue right now is that when videos are available, there's a good chance you'll be able to watch ads but not be given gems due to an error. This glitch is something Glu needs to look into and resolve.

3) Agree with you that the cost per gem ratio feels high, but as long as players are buying gems it'll stay that way. Freemium prices are set to maximize profit, not make all players happy, and came about laregely because players were too cheap to pay a reasonable up-front cost for mobile games. Just be happy the entire game is accessible for free, and Glu hasn't introduced energy timers for non-tournament play. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and am happy it's "accessible", but I'm up to level 39 now and stuck with a level 26 weapon. My problem isn't paying for items to proceed, it's the fact that there's only a CHANCE that I MIGHT get a weapon. No way in hell am I paying $10, $20, $50, $100 for a pack of gems with a possibility that I'll walk away with the same weapon I have equipped currently. Let me buy a weapon straight up and I'm back in.
  • Dougbateman3212Dougbateman3212 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, do you know of a location that may tell me where I am more likely to find specific reagents? In EW3 it told you when you selected any given level but in BGI that location seems to have replaced reagent possibilities with that of potions available for purchase. I have been looking for specific reagents so that I may evolve some equipment in order to obtain a GS high enough to continue with the next level. Any assistance you might provide would be extremely helpful. Thank you.
    Hi, do you know of a location that may tell me where I am more likely to find specific reagents? In EW3 it told you when you selected any given level but in BGI that location seems to have replaced reagent possibilities with that of potions available for purchase. I have been looking for specific reagents so that I may evolve some equipment in order to obtain a GS high enough to continue with the next level. Any assistance you might provide would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

To get specific reagents for evolving your equipment you have to either grind for them or buy them from the Evolution upgrade screen with gems. There is a "Buy all materials" button you can use to get what you specifically want for that particular evolution.
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Here is my feedback:

I have been playing online games for nearly 15 years and counting. Playing Diablo for nearly 2 years now, which is kind of similar to this game. Left diablo 3 and started playing EW3, which is very very similar to this. Graphics are great (for a game to have it on a mobile phone or tablet), easy gameplay, and challenging events (slaying monsters the only event).

My critics would be, some minor adjustments on the controls , movement is not that smooth (compared to EW3), you will eventually notice it if you play barbaress and compare it to "MAGE" in EW3. More events, I hope it would be something different and new and please do not use tourneys which came from EW3 as well. I am sure that there will be "A LOT OF FUTURE UPDATES" that will be coming since it just came out worldwide, but what bothers me and the rest of the players is how long will this game last? You just recently dumped EW3 out of the blue and created a replica of it, with this game and there will be an upcoming EW4, which will be out very very soon.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Here is my take on the game:
    I wanna love it, I really do! I am currently level 40, so I have been workin it. I have no problem with the grinding....used to it from ew3. I think my biggest problem is finishing a level. I replay the highest level I can but it takes between 5 -6 minutes to complete. the bosses at level end stay invulnerable for too long and it takes a while to finally defeat them. When defeated, no good loot drops and the experience bar just barely moves. So you do it again. And again. Still no good loot, and you see no exp increase toward next level. Sure, I could buy tributes, but the ones I have received thru dailies and tourns have all produced junk gear. Tease me! Throw me a bone! Make me think ima get sumpin really good to make me spend cash! So far, in prolly 400-500 spins I have not gotten anything that makes me think my cash would be a good investment.
    another thing is the camera angle. I do not like trying to fight a boss that is off the screen, but that happens all the time.
    watch a video for a potion - cool idea, but it takes precious time for the game to try to grab a vid, but then come back and say no videos are available.
    things I do like include how your toon slows down in water and the speed of the inventory system.
    I think I had more to say but I forget now.
    bottom line for me is that this game is not an improvement on either b&g nor ew3. It is mebbe even a step backwards in that graphics are not as crisp, game play is not as smooth, and skill usage is not as sensitive.
    make me wanna spend mrs. Anonn's money! Right now I dont have any reason to.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    watch a video for item...please change code so it checks for video before making the offer...love the concept, but hate the sorry no videos at this time tease...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • ShazbaatShazbaat Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but I have one major complaint. It is too easy to accidentally revive. So far I have acquired 3 revive scrolls and a little over 70 gems. All have been wasted because I was trying to hit my escape skill when I was stunned and instead hit revive when the button changed to revive. This button either needs to be moved away from the lower corners of the screen or there needs to be a confirmation. I wouldn't mind spending cash on this game, but I won't do it if I will just waste it on unwanted revives.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Shazbaat wrote: »
    I'm having a lot of fun with this game, but I have one major complaint. It is too easy to accidentally revive. So far I have acquired 3 revive scrolls and a little over 70 gems. All have been wasted because I was trying to hit my escape skill when I was stunned and instead hit revive when the button changed to revive. This button either needs to be moved away from the lower corners of the screen or there needs to be a confirmation. I wouldn't mind spending cash on this game, but I won't do it if I will just waste it on unwanted revives.

Ahhhh! The old escape slash revive switcharoo!!! Agreed this does not seem fair, but it is a tradition in glu games! The revive button is very stratgcally placed by developers. It is not a mistake or an error
    I hope you put the revive to good use and won the battle!
    Don't get me wrong, I love the game and am happy it's "accessible", but I'm up to level 39 now and stuck with a level 26 weapon. My problem isn't paying for items to proceed, it's the fact that there's only a CHANCE that I MIGHT get a weapon. No way in hell am I paying $10, $20, $50, $100 for a pack of gems with a possibility that I'll walk away with the same weapon I have equipped currently. Let me buy a weapon straight up and I'm back in.

Yeah, I hear ya. I didn't do much with my glad or lock before they pulled most IIF from the game, now my lock's 34 with gear that's mostly 13-18 lol.

At least my weapon's a 26 blue assassin, but even that is a set behind where I should be
  • liminanyliminany Registered Users 3 Posts
    hope add mfi controller support for ios,tks.if have no plans for controller support, I think it is a Stupid Decision.
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Too many hackers.
    Too many guilds that have been rewarded week over week with hackers in them.
    Too many hackers.
    Outdated graphics engine.
    Too many hackers.
    Character movement is horrible.
    Too many hackers.
    Limited quests and maps.
    Too many hackers.
    But easy to become a great player without spending any real money.
    Too many hackers.
  • WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    Too many hackers.
    Too many guilds that have been rewarded week over week with hackers in them.
    Too many hackers.
    Outdated graphics engine.
    Too many hackers.
    Character movement is horrible.
    Too many hackers.
    Limited quests and maps.
    Too many hackers.
    But easy to become a great player without spending any real money.
    Too many hackers.

too many hackers.
    Even top players are hacking, but GLU doesn`t check them because they play from beta.
    too many hackers.
    and so on and etc.
    too many hackers.
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    WildOneVl wrote: »
    too many hackers.
    Even top players are hacking, but GLU doesn`t check them because they play from beta.
    too many hackers.
    and so on and etc.
    too many hackers.

Gloo doesn't check them because the beta players are allowed to hack and anyone after isn't. Sorry its the way it is and you joined too late. They have this buddy system going on that they don't care when certain people hack but others they do. #selectivereportingofhackers
  • Marc91385Marc91385 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I dont expect every issue to always be solved the second it arises, but dang how long has the guild button not worked yet we sit and wait with no replies or status updates on the issue? Us paying members support this game, without us this is a waste of time for yall.
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    WildOneVl wrote: »
    too many hackers.
    too many hackers.
    and so on and etc.
    too many hackers.

Right. I have been playing since bery first month it was released in Beta around nobember. I never saw any cheater, until recently. (Particularly since you joined the game)

I don't know where you got that conclusion of "glu allowed hacker in beta"! Even back then we paid for the gems.
    And glu might faces difficulties to prevent hacking , but to say that they allow some hackers, is totally stupid.
  • WarAngle77WarAngle77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How about some chat monatiors to keep foul mouth players out of the chat room also to have a good knloage of the game to help with tips and guides to new players
  • XanlockXanlock Registered Users 2 Posts
    100% agree with Flyingvigil.
    Same here. I started to play around december and I didn't see any players that outrageously did well in any tournament that we didn't know of before.
  • bringENDLESSMODEbackbringENDLESSMODEback Registered Users 1 Posts
    BRING BACK ENDLESS MODE FROM EW3.
    My favorite thing to do hands down was endless mode.
    With random loot and regents progressing with each tier.
    BRING IT BACK.
  • tat2edcouretat2edcoure Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have similar issues with game,watching videos to get a potion or some other item,I always get an error massage, I get the game is new and hopefully with updates this will be fixed,but no other glu mobile game has
    this problem so please fix!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    BRING BACK ENDLESS MODE FROM EW3.
    My favorite thing to do hands down was endless mode.
    With random loot and regents progressing with each tier.
    BRING IT BACK.

Technically can't bring back something that wasn't in the game already. But I get what you mean and will push the suggestion along.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have similar issues with game,watching videos to get a potion or some other item,I always get an error massage, I get the game is new and hopefully with updates this will be fixed,but no other glu mobile game has
    this problem so please fix!

What error are you getting?
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    It would be nice if Guild, Citizen, Senator and maybe Emperor Tributes could also reward gems as prizes?

Im still fairly new here, but im already beginning to spot issues where to drill a hole costs 50 gems (its impossible to watch 50 vids between monday and thursday. Heck its impossible to watch 50 in 2 weeks currently), to remove a spirit costs 20 gems. Each event uses a different set of spirits, so currently the only way to cater for this is non stop purchases.

I understand and agree that glu needs to make a return on time investment etc, but on the exact opposite end of the scale F2P players, or players only capable of investing very little, shouldnt hung out to dry simply because their bank accounts dont seem to stretch as far as others.

So maybe have Citizen tributes capable of awarding 2 / 5 gems (5 being low chance), Senator 4 / 7, Emp 6 / 10 and Guild tribs 2 / 5.
    Especially Guild tributes, cause once you hit max level in guild, these feel kind of useless, Aethers drop rarely and are the only worthwhile thing on the loot table. Most people will have BIS weapon, gear other than the IIF gear, seems pointless, relics dont serve nothing again as most people will be near maxed. (and im only saying this from the angle of a max guild wanting max people to give them every edge they can in events).
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • TexMexicoTexMexico Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hell, at least you get videos to watch. Been playing almost a month, and there don't seem to be any movies available for my Kindle. And to hell with monetizing the game. I've gone to far as to remove my credit card from Amazon so I don't give these turds any money if I get wrapped up in a fight. The day gets closer when I bail on this game.