Options

Looking for very active players only for guild.

eludeelude Registered Users 25 Posts
Our recruitment post has now been re-made.

Click here for new thread.

Comments

• Options
    Our recruitment post has now been re-made.

Click here for new thread.
  • Options
    OneWordOneWord Registered Users 1 Posts
    Invite me. I am interested in joining. My avatar is OneWord

Otherwise, my guild is WarKnights and we are looking for active players!

P.S. Do you know how to create a new thread in these forums?

Thanks!
  • Options
    OneWord wrote: »
    Invite me. I am interested in joining. My avatar is OneWord

Otherwise, my guild is WarKnights and we are looking for active players!

P.S. Do you know how to create a new thread in these forums?

Thanks!

Hey OneWord, sorry to say but we are now full for the time being, should you want to join in the future you will have to install the App GroupMe as all our applicants must join our room on there first using the link in the first post.

To create a new thread you must first verify your e-mail address so if you can't see the create new thread option my guess would be that you have yet to verify your account, check your e-mail/junk folder.
  • Options
    FuocoFuoco Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Elude :) can i join your guild?

My avatar is Fuoco, i have 920gs lv 25 and 35k Vp point in this tournament. I can upgrade my equipment to have more gs, but i am waiting to use reagents to upgrade a better equipment :D
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    elude wrote: »
    To create a new thread you must first verify your e-mail address so if you can't see the create new thread option my guess would be that you have yet to verify your account, check your e-mail/junk folder.

Nope I am suffering the exact same issue. I registered the day before yesterday, got the email, clicked the link and im good to log in and reply. But I cannot make a new thread in any of the forums for some strange reason.

I sent handle a PM, but given its a weekend I didn' expect to hear anything back yet.

Also Elude,

I have joined that groupme group above. Ive given my details and play time etc. I want to find a more active guild and one thats awake the same time as me (UK). I have also sent you an in game friends request.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    @TheMac

Ah right fair enough, I'm not sure why that's not working in that case.

To make sure this thread doesn't get off topic too much I can only suggest searching around and keeping an eye out for any solutions on the other parts of the forum.
  • Options
    BbothBboth Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello I am very active during the week. And especially during the events. I have only been playing for 4 days but my vp score is 50,000. As this is my first time playing events it's not as high as it could be. But from here on out I'll be only getting better. I'll be looking forward to participate in your guild and contribute as much as possible. I have an IPhone so that's one requirement I do have and I can join the groupme app. My username is *****crook.
  • Options
    tickiertickier Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey add me pls. my gs is 1300 , I'm very active and on last tourney I made 35000 even though I only played 1 day. Ign tickier
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    tickier wrote: »
    Hey add me pls. my gs is 1300 , I'm very active and on last tourney I made 35000 even though I only played 1 day. Ign tickier

Hey Tickier, please click the groupme link above. Chatting thee is both easier and more efficient.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply