Options

Something annoying I've noticed

xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
I'm almost sure this has been complained about before but I really hate how I have to do a little dance or back up at the checkpoint lines to get them to clear, can you make it more sensitive to player movement?

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    xwarl wrote: »
    I'm almost sure this has been complained about before but I really hate how I have to do a little dance or back up at the checkpoint lines to get them to clear, can you make it more sensitive to player movement?

Wait what? Checkpoint lines? Explain please. Is it really Blood & Glory you are talking about?
  • Options
    Haha not checkpoint lines, but you know those lines that block you from progressing until you kill all of the enemies in that sector?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    xwarl wrote: »
    Haha not checkpoint lines, but you know those lines that block you from progressing until you kill all of the enemies in that sector?

Hehe, ohh you mean thoose lines ;)

Acctually no I think you are the first person to ever mention thoose checkpoint lines even if we not only look at BG but also include EW3 :)

Right now the lines opens up by a timer, like 1-2s after you kill the last enemy in that area so they are not really player sensitive at all. So thats why you have to do your little dance if you are to quick =]
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Hehe, ohh you mean thoose lines ;)

Acctually no I think you are the first person to ever mention thoose checkpoint lines even if we not only look at BG but also include EW3 :)

Right now the lines opens up by a timer, like 1-2s after you kill the last enemy in that area so they are not really player sensitive at all. So thats why you have to do your little dance if you are to quick =]

Thank you!

btw, you're a really helpful member and I hope stupid antics of glu won't make you quit
  • Options
    The timer is on a 4 second interval, if I counted correctly :O
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    It depends on the last enemy you kill. If it's a bird then the border will open instantaniously cause they dont fade, they vanish directly when killed.
  • Options
    Lanfear wrote: »
    It depends on the last enemy you kill. If it's a bird then the border will open instantaniously cause they dont fade, they vanish directly when killed.

Good to know