Options

Event - Guild Tournament Stats, help!

AltdorfAltdorf Registered Users 13 Posts
Hi everyone, just a quick question, it's been hours since the event started, and when I go into the guild page, under Tournament Stats it says Current VP: 18. As a guild we have significantly more VP than that! And it stayed at 0 for the first day too even though everyone was gaining VP. Is this some sort of bug? Or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Altdorf wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just a quick question, it's been hours since the event started, and when I go into the guild page, under Tournament Stats it says Current VP: 18. As a guild we have significantly more VP than that! And it stayed at 0 for the first day too even though everyone was gaining VP. Is this some sort of bug? Or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Don't worry about it. Yes this needs a fix but it has been like that since the game came out in its v0.1 Beta glory. So your Guild VP that you see on the Guild VP ladder page is the correct one. The number and rank you see on the Guild page is screwed up.
  • Options
    AltdorfAltdorf Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ah excellent, thanks for clearing that up! Very much appreciated :)
  • Options
    firepower709firepower709 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tourny rewards are missing, both guild and single player, anyone have an explanation for that?
  • Options
    guardynguardyn Registered Users 11 Posts
    Noone will give any information on event rewards ..... when will we recieve them. Guild placed First ..... we're all waiting ..... need some explanation. Allow me to post attachments of the screenshots admin.