Options

What's the most coins you've had at once?

xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
My highest is 195,000 or something, what about you?! {#activeforummovement??}

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    xwarl wrote: »
    My highest is 195,000 or something, what about you?! {#activeforummovement??}

Hehe do you really want to know other players numbers? I'm afraid you might look down on your 195k after that ;) All I can tell you is that the later skills cost close to 2M eatch to upgrade. If you wan't to combine Purple attack souls and don't want to use gems doing it you have to chip in 10M gold. Oh and to level up your Guild to 16 you and your members have to throw in 152M to do so. But if you still want to know then mine was around 20M or so over the Three classes.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Hehe do you really want to know other players numbers? I'm afraid you might look down on your 195k after that ;) All I can tell you is that the later skills cost close to 2M eatch to upgrade. If you wan't to combine Purple attack souls and don't want to use gems doing it you have to chip in 10M gold. Oh and to level up your Guild to 16 you and your members have to throw in 152M to do so. But if you still want to know then mine was around 20M or so over the Three classes.
    I did not make this thread to brag about my measly 200k, I'm just trying to get this forum active haha.

And holy cow! How do you even....
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    #activeforummovement
    Haha I like it!

I've only ever had about 5 mil at once on one character. Gold weapons from Legendary Zeus sell for almost 14k each, and once you're done buying skills your gold racks up pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Beogard wrote: »
    Haha I like it!

I've only ever had about 5 mil at once on one character. Gold weapons from Legendary Zeus sell for almost 14k each, and once you're done buying skills your gold racks up pretty quickly.

Sweet! I've only just finished Hades and made my way passed 2 "quests" in the final chapter, but thanks :OO.

Also, I know this is hardly the place for this question, but can you maybe give me some tips for finding weapons for my level? To explain, I'm getting like level 9 legendaries from ares, and uncommons for my level are like 2x better. I've seen some really good drops from "Hades' Door" and the hades battle but nothing like the other players I've seen at my level. My current epic weapon is fine but this uncommon in my inventory has like +169 more max GS :P.
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    can you maybe give me some tips for finding weapons for my level?
    i wrote something, but then wasn't sure if you're on normal mode or legendary. I'm guessing normal. In which case, I'd say farm Hades, if you can beat him consistently, and upgrade pretty much anything that you think will be stronger than what you have now by 10/10 (that way you only have to evolve it once).

Finding good equipment's a lot harder now; my warlock's level 34 and still wears a level 13 amulet, haha.
  • Options
    Beogard wrote: »
    i wrote something, but then wasn't sure if you're on normal mode or legendary. I'm guessing normal. In which case, I'd say farm Hades, if you can beat him consistently, and upgrade pretty much anything that you think will be stronger than what you have now by 10/10 (that way you only have to evolve it once).

Finding good equipment's a lot harder now; my warlock's level 34 and still wears a level 13 amulet, haha.

When I wrote that I was a wee fellow in like crete normal but now I'm in Rome legendary :o and yeah same haha my uncommons were getting stronger than my equipped epics so it was depressing :(. Lucky me though from this tourney I got a very nice epic wep and gear upgrades so yeah im ok now