Joined Top 50 guild with 6 - 7 hours left in event, but got no reward ?

TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
Hey all,

Im still new here. So I only started playing a few days ago at best, and got tot eh 25k milestone. I ended up joining a guild which was shown as being in the top 50 under current tourny stats. I joined them about 6 or 7 hours before the tourny ended and even gained around 7 k VP while with them.

Now the tourny is over though, ive not received the guild prize if you will.

Does anyone know if there is a bug, or a restriction on when you can join and gain a reward etc ?

Cheers.
Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply

Comments

• guardynguardyn Registered Users 11 Posts
    The game hasnt given any of us our event rewards ...... guild placed first place and everyone has their hands up. WE NEED OUR REWARDS ..... GOING EVERYWHERE SEARCHING FOR SOME INFORMATION .....
  • WOLF_BLITZWOLF_BLITZ Registered Users 11 Posts
    We got our rewards are you on android or ios side?
  • OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    On Android and I got my rewards minutes after the event.
  • petrospetros Registered Users 18 Posts
    I got my rewards five minutes after the event but they were just personal. I managed to carry my guild to #198 so we didnt qualify..
    BGI (Android)

Name: Arzetlam
    Guild:Purgatory (atm)
  • cba222cba222 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have not managed to get individual or guild prizes. This has happened two tournaments in a row now without the issue being resolved. Really with Glu would give us an update.
    Still nothing .... 4th place personal, 1st place guild ..... no event rewards .....
  • DarkFumaDarkFuma Registered Users 1 Posts
    My guild got 16th place I think and somehow managed to hold 48 personal yet never got anything for it. Thought it was because they were weeding out modders but apparently it's not the case.
    Guild earned first place, posted all over forums, sent tickets, they just don't care .... time for bad feedback.
  • HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am experiencing the same issue as everyone else who didn't receive their tournament prizes. This is the second tournament in a row where we have received no individual or guild prizes. Our hall of fame records (which holds tournament records) are completely blank. I placed top three individuals the first tournament, and top 10 this tournament( I already slowed down in this tournament because I was worried this would happen again.. And unfortunately I was right). My guild was in the top three for vp both times and we've got nothing. I really am reaching the point where I'm considering not playing glu mobile games in the future. This is the second unpleasant experience I have had with the company (the first time there was a syncing error/bug that lost about three months of progress, and no amount of removing and re-downloading could restart the game. Also never heard back from their customer support on the other game). I appreciate handles looking into the issue, but I wish we could see some results. It is becoming apparent that unless a dev takes a look at the issue, we will continue not receiving prizes. If this continues I can definitely see players leaving the game.
  • WOLF_BLITZWOLF_BLITZ Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hacking is no fun if you dont get rewards now is it? Lol i cant believe they asking for rewards
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    WOLF_BLITZ wrote: »
    Hacking is no fun if you dont get rewards now is it? Lol i cant believe they asking for rewards

LOL..funny coming from you....thanks for the laugh...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    I'll start paying and playing as soon as I get the rewards ..... the games awesome but this hiccup with events is a Big One ....
  • OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    guardyn wrote: »
    I'll start paying and playing as soon as I get the rewards ..... the games awesome but this hiccup with events is a Big One ....

So you claim to have placed in the top 4 without buying anything in the game? Yeah, I believe that one, lol.
  • frozenwaterfrozenwater Registered Users 5 Posts
    I want my first place reward. I openly admit I bought gems to keep energy to play. I spent money to earn a reward - that still has not materialized. My user Frozen won first place on Android, and not a thing was given. WHERE IS MY REWARD!!!!!!
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Nah im on IOS side.

But one thing it could have been is the rank bug on the main guild page. I didnt know this was buggy and displayed a fake random number.

Oh well, im in a better guild now who deffo ranks high, so hopefully next event we shall see.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The team is working on the issue about the rewards not being sent out. Hopefully very soon you will receive you missing rewards and this wont happen again.
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The team is working on the issue about the rewards not being sent out. Hopefully very soon you will receive you missing rewards and this wont happen again.

Ok, thank you for the response Handles.

PS are there any plans int eh works to make more content, and perhaps have events a little more frequent ?

Just im 66% done (including legendary) so aside from other characters it feels like a dead end :s