February Promotions & Event Schedule

SpaznickSpaznick Registered Users 6 Posts
BGI_Header_zpsbbb4fdee.jpg

Hail Heroes of the realm!

Going forward and leading up to the official world wide launch of BG:I, we plan to post on a monthly and weekly basis, any upcoming events and promotions.

Feel free to offer feedback and please invite your friends and guilds to actively participate in these forums. We will become more active in engaging with you the more active the forums become.

Note: Promotions and events are fluid and may change, we do our best to be as accurate as possible & will update as things progress.

Promotions for February:

BGI_Playhaven_Tributes_Banner_zpsec1b16dd.jpg

02-26 to 03-01:V.I.P rewards
03-05 to 08-08 V.I.P rewards
03-12 to 03-15: V.I.P rewards

Events:

BGI_Event_Minotaur_AD_zps4kw1ywcu.jpg

02-26 to 03-01:
Minotaur Slayer
03-05 to 08-08:
Manticore Slayer
03-12 to 03-15:
Lycanthrope Slayer

Comments

• YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    02-12 to 02-19: Minotaur Slayer

Is that event specifically for the unemployed? I guess I better ask for a week of annual leave for that. Some people have lives.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Can you please tell me what means "ALL 5 EPIC MYTHICAL BEASTS"??
    This means what I think: another 2 beasts beside Manticore, Minotaur and Lycanthrope?

So more medallions? 5 types x at least 6(grey, green and blue def+att) = 30 inventory spaces.

Wow.
    Soon first thing after you create an account will be to buy gems to expand your inventory (and I'm not taking runes into consideration).
    Better make the game $5 and give people 60 inventory spaces (not that will be enough but it's a start).

:cool:
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    02-12 to 02-19: Minotaur Slayer

Is that event specifically for the unemployed? I guess I better ask for a week of annual leave for that. Some people have lives.

Im sure that is a typo. I Think/Hope they ment to say 02-12 to 02-17, but who knows.
  • SpaznickSpaznick Registered Users 6 Posts
    Fixed the typo ;)
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Not the Minotaur event date...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Spaznick wrote: »
    Fixed the typo ;)

Exactly what was fixed? the second tour still say end date 02-19. Is that really correct?
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Please give another clown who actually can report accurately a job.
  • SpaznickSpaznick Registered Users 6 Posts
    Fixed the date, it ends on the 16th
  • Mdcam21stMdcam21st Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    Good job ����
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Can you please tell me what means "ALL 5 EPIC MYTHICAL BEASTS"??
    This means what I think: another 2 beasts beside Manticore, Minotaur and Lycanthrope?

So more medallions? 5 types x at least 6(grey, green and blue def+att) = 30 inventory spaces.

Wow.
    Soon first thing after you create an account will be to buy gems to expand your inventory (and I'm not taking runes into consideration).
    Better make the game $5 and give people 60 inventory spaces (not that will be enough but it's a start).

:cool:

Thanks for answering me. Great update Glu!!
    And if I may quote Handles:
    Handles wrote: »
    I have to say, that was clever.
  • covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Thanks for answering me. Great update Glu!!
    And if I may quote Handles:

This is a clever post !!!
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    So, events are ALL done... Anything new?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Nope, there is one this weekend. Slayer Event
  • petrospetros Registered Users 18 Posts
    The events are the only thing worth till now. Campaign is getting boring after a while. There should be pvp option or at least an "arena" like most games
    BGI (Android)

Name: Arzetlam
    Guild:Purgatory (atm)
  • frozenwaterfrozenwater Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nope, there is one this weekend. Slayer Event

Handles, on the android sever the event that ended on Monday - It appears as though we are still waiting for prizes. Can you give us an update? I won first place and have heard nothing nor received the prize. Please update.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Handles, on the android sever the event that ended on Monday - It appears as though we are still waiting for prizes. Can you give us an update? I won first place and have heard nothing nor received the prize. Please update.

I currently do not have an update about this. The dev team was informed of the issue and began working on it.
  • frozenwaterfrozenwater Registered Users 5 Posts
    I currently do not have an update about this. The dev team was informed of the issue and began working on it.

Thank you for answering! Seriously, its great to know it at least is being looked at. Cheers!
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Why are we still stuck on Feb slayer events how about an updated list I g of what events are coming up and keeping it current ... also good job on modders unlike ew3 modders are losing there
    rewards wich why should legit players play the amount of hours to get nothing .. and by all means let's get some pvp tour eyes going people should be high enough to battle by now .. ty
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • shadow81090shadow81090 Registered Users 5 Posts
    When do we get a new event?
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    When do we get a new event?

Slayer events have tended to start on Thursdays around 12 est . And end on Monday around tenish. .
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • shadow81090shadow81090 Registered Users 5 Posts
    hellschef wrote: »
    Slayer events have tended to start on Thursdays around 12 est . And end on Monday around tenish. .

Thanks for the info :)
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    event coming still or has it been cancelled?
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Achille123 wrote: »
    event coming still or has it been cancelled?

Yeah good point... >.>

Its past the usual start time, but had no communication from Glu about a delay, cancellation etc.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply