A question for Santa

BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
How are you gaining 1k vp a minute?
I know you didn't do 790 runs, lol


Busted!

Comments

  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    did you at least beat hard 10? ;)
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Its funny you would use gem to do 1k a minute not very efficient just saying....maybe you should stop your little trick before you get reset
  • xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
    oo kill em
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    Dear Beograd, dear Nathaly

    Thank you for being interested in my character's performance, and for having done some deep-dive statistical Analysis on the matter.

    @ Beograd, I cannot get rid of the impression that your IQ might be below average and that you had a window seat in Mathematics.

    @ Nathaly, I do not understand your thinking at all. Why should I "get reset" as you state above? Do you REALLY think that GLU has any particular interest in loosing one of their biggest spenders in this game? If yes, then please read my statement to Beograd above, which then would become true for you as well.

    Thank you for your understanding. You may want to familiarize with the fact that I do 25-40k VP a minute. I know this may be hard for you, but it is a simple fact. No cheating, just spending, just legal.

    And now, please shut down your brains and do some VP instead of complaining here in public and making yourself look like idiots.

    Cheers
    Santanera.

    PS. No I did not reach Hard 10 yet. Only 8.
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    Nathaly, I forgot to mention that - when having a closer look the leaderboard - you will notice that your beloved "friend" SOS1980 did more VP than I did. (Time: 6:56PM EDT)

    Consequently, you should immediately report him! Do it now!

    Thank you for your support.
    Santanera.
  • xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    Nathaly, I forgot to mention that - when having a closer look the leaderboard - you will notice that your beloved "friend" SOS1980 did more VP than I did. (Time: 6:56PM EDT)

    Consequently, you should immediately report him! Do it now!

    Thank you for your support.
    Santanera.

    can you inform me how cash affects how much VP you get per round, or minute as you say.
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    xwarl wrote: »
    can you inform me how cash affects how much VP you get per round, or minute as you say.

    Hi xwarl

    BGI apparently contains some elements that you can only buy, not win - at least for the time being - I do not assume that will change, as it represents the meaning of such games. And it has certain elements that you can win or buy, however if you buy them you/your GS grow quicker. Means you earn more VP. That is how cash can affect your VP earned per round, for example. Potions and revives are other examples to increase VP per round, however it is meaningless to buy revives as you better spend the 70 Gems in roughly 10 additional rounds.

    Above I was referring to minutes, as the other Players used that term. I prefer the term "rounds", as one round is less than a Minute, more like 40 seconds.

    Hope that answers your question.
    Cheers, Santanera
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    @ Beograd, I cannot get rid of the impression that your IQ might be below average and that you had a window seat in Mathematics.

    And now, please shut down your brains and do some VP instead of complaining here in public and making yourself look like idiots.

    Cheers
    Santanera.

    PS. No I did not reach Hard 10 yet. Only 8.

    I was checking where friends were on the board and saw your vp going up by only a thousand or so at a time.

    I thought it was funny that someone with ~740k was getting so little per run, and figured you were just dying on hard ten.

    Didn't realize you were an asshat.

    Or is this a different Santa?
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    Keep on guessing why Beogard, maybe you find out one day. The question is, why do you need to open a public post for that.
    Defines your character precisely.

    Merry ChristmASS
    Santanera
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Have to tried to talk to a specific person using in game chat?

    ahahahahaha
  • xwarlxwarl Registered Users 19 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    Hi xwarl

    BGI apparently contains some elements that you can only buy, not win - at least for the time being - I do not assume that will change, as it represents the meaning of such games. And it has certain elements that you can win or buy, however if you buy them you/your GS grow quicker. Means you earn more VP. That is how cash can affect your VP earned per round, for example. Potions and revives are other examples to increase VP per round, however it is meaningless to buy revives as you better spend the 70 Gems in roughly 10 additional rounds.

    Above I was referring to minutes, as the other Players used that term. I prefer the term "rounds", as one round is less than a Minute, more like 40 seconds.

    Hope that answers your question.
    Cheers, Santanera

    Do you enjoy being an almost complete as*hole? I honestly can't tell if you're meaning to yet.
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    You're awfully defensive about a discussion thread being posted under "General Discussion," dude.
    Lighten up.

    And check out that pic I edited in above and tell me it's not funny. :p
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Beogard wrote: »
    How are you gaining 1k vp a minute?
    I know you didn't do 790 runs, lol


    Busted!

    What a NOOB!

    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125534-How-tournaments-should-be

    Its called farming tributes.

    As for the rest, micro-transactions/ a few free videos a day can gain millions of VP. If you think people are spending $100 a week on a tourney than you must be just like that not that switched on in this game.

    Ill turn the light on for you in my post icon.
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    @ Beogard: :) Your handy must be full of pictures of that player Santanera!
    To be honest, it is not me. Maybe an alter ego.

    And now go make some VPs, otherwise i need to report you to GLU for not spending ;)
  • Santa.Santa. Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Ho Ho Ho seems me got a lot fans here aight
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Wth is going on in this Thread anyway, people pretending to be someone else and sh!t?

    Santa, would you mind explaining the 1k gain per round that Beo posted about? I have a hard time believing you kept on dying and only got a measly 1k VP per round in 5 rounds in a row.

    YouNerfedIt: So what is your explanation that Santa wants the Guild Tributes so bad that he enters a round and then kills himself on purpose to get 1 Tribute for 7 gems and thereby farming tributes? No and no if this is really the explanation you are giving.
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Santa, would you mind explaining the 1k gain per round that Beo posted about? I have a hard time believing you kept on dying and only got a measly 1k VP per round in 5 rounds in a row.


    @ Digi, sure: Ever played Normal 5-10 with a character that has less GS? That will count to approximately 1000VP/Minute.
    Everybody plays the game as he/she likes and I think that is OK.
    Hope that helps.

    XXX

    To whom it may concern:
    I cannot stand People who accuse me and others in this game to be cheaters. I do not cheat, I just spend a decent amount of $$$ every here and there. If anybody has a problem with that, then they shall play another game or go get another Job. But it is a no-go to publicly threaten people and state that they will report them, be it here in this Forum or in Town Chat.
    BGI is built as it is, and it has a formal "pay for gems" process built in. So, nothing wrong with that.

    Cheers
    Santanera
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Thanks for the explanation san and sorry it was my bad i do know you spend as i do srry again for all that
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Thanks for the explanation san and sorry it was my bad i do know you spend as i do srry again for all that

    OK Nathaly, accepted and case closed.

    Cheers and let the games continue,
    Santanera
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    @ Digi, sure: Ever played Normal 5-10 with a character that has less GS? That will count to approximately 1000VP/Minute.
    Everybody plays the game as he/she likes and I think that is OK.
    Hope that helps.

    XXX

    To whom it may concern:
    I cannot stand People who accuse me and others in this game to be cheaters. I do not cheat, I just spend a decent amount of $$$ every here and there. If anybody has a problem with that, then they shall play another game or go get another Job. But it is a no-go to publicly threaten people and state that they will report them, be it here in this Forum or in Town Chat.
    BGI is built as it is, and it has a formal "pay for gems" process built in. So, nothing wrong with that.

    Cheers
    Santanera

    Well we all pay as pretty much everyone top ranked do, so that is not something you have to explain or defend, nothing wrong with that. Keeps the game f2p for the non-payers.

    But that 1k/min ticking sure looked weird and it's nothing wrong in asking questions about it here or somewhere else imo.

    To answear your question, no I have not played on normal 5-10 with a low gs, and I can't really see why I would do that all of a sudden over my high gs character since thoose Tributes sux. But you do it if thats what you fancy :)

    Anyway let the game continue.
  • SantaneraSantanera Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 11 Posts
    I was looking at my Lock's performance, i am training him atm. That was all. He cannot do Hard Levels yet, but will soon :)

    However, I really wonder if that requires a public thread and make me look like a cheater.
    Think no.

    See you in tourney mate.
    Cheers, Santa
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    i did it with my glad sometimes relics are good for gear fusion and with our guilds reward level the gear can be interesting for my lvl 36 glad
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Santanera wrote: »
    However, I really wonder if that requires a public thread and make me look like a cheater.
    Think no.
    Careful with your own accusations.
    I made a public thread to make fun of a top ranked player having such a bad string of runs
    Because it's funny.
    It's also not against the rules.

    We all have bad runs, don't get your panties in such a twist. :p
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Santa I have used gems and vials for mine and have all screenshots for every round if youwant em and my apple purchases which you wouldnt show
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Useless... kids... mimimimi
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Woah, screenshots for every round?
    Somebody takes this a bit too seriously haha

    I'm pretty sure Glu could check payment history vs. VP when they're removing hackers, it shouldn't be a hard thing for them to figure out, guys.
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    What a funny thread:D
Sign In or Register to comment.