Options

Guide: How to become a great player without spending any real money.

YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
(reserved for later)

Comments

• Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    ...does this mean you can't? :p
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yup. That's exactly what he ment.
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    He is saying real money, not gems. So if you get your hands on a bag of gems then feel free to use them :)
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have to say, that was clever.
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Clever or not, I finished 25th last week and am not even the best F2P player on here.

How to become a great player without spending any real money? Stop whining about it and play the game! 😇

P.S. Congratulations on your bags of free gems, Lanfear!
  • Options
    SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    As much as I love this game, I feel like there is a bit of a balance issue. I've just started Legendary Crete (lvl 36, 3153gs), and I don't know how I am going to continue developing. I'm pretty maxed out on my old Griffon-based gear, and any new gear I'm getting required Manticore or even Hydra. Problem is, I can't even get these reagents! My gs is too low to plow ahead to the later stages and I can't get it up without those higher tier reagents.

Can someone advise on how to get over this hump? Seems like a flaw in the game to be honest. Legendary Ares should drop Manticore stuff at the very least, but farming him (which is still no cakewalk) won't even help much.
  • Options
    OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    SmoothJK wrote: »
    As much as I love this game, I feel like there is a bit of a balance issue. I've just started Legendary Crete (lvl 36, 3153gs), and I don't know how I am going to continue developing. I'm pretty maxed out on my old Griffon-based gear, and any new gear I'm getting required Manticore or even Hydra. Problem is, I can't even get these reagents! My gs is too low to plow ahead to the later stages and I can't get it up without those higher tier reagents.

Can someone advise on how to get over this hump? Seems like a flaw in the game to be honest. Legendary Ares should drop Manticore stuff at the very least, but farming him (which is still no cakewalk) won't even help much.

It's not a flaw. They want you to spend money.