Comments

• Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    How come cheaters are so dumb ?

Ебанько, тебя тоже на порталах видел:) выебывайся не долог твой час
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    You little piece of hack go play somewhere else you think with your 6000 gs you can fool three of the biggest hitters in this game? I am tired of you little idiots and dont start shootimg russian here if you want to insult someone do it in english
  • Options
    handles please make something we provided the hack to glu cant they do something
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Now you are going to have to say the same thing about JonWayne. Hard mode 50kvp a round on his
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your ""barbress"" . And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Don't just witch hunt on one.
  • Options
    Nathaly wrote: »
    You little piece of hack go play somewhere else you think with your 6000 gs you can fool three of the biggest hitters in this game? I am tired of you little idiots and dont start shootimg russian here if you want to insult someone do it in english

Can JonWayne fool you or is the wool not pulled over your eyes?
  • Options
    Can JonWayne fool you or is the wool not pulled over your eyes?

All 5 *tophitters* are hacking so u're right. Sos is an iosgods.com client, also saw digital somewhere on hacking portals- don't remember witch . Kessler - in 2 hours over 2 millions VP- no hacking!? Of course!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Now you are going to have to say the same thing about JonWayne. Hard mode 50kvp a round on his

Don't just witch hunt on one.

o.0 One less hacker is better then nothing right? If you got evidence for any other hacker then be my guest and do the same.
    WildOneVl wrote: »
    All 5 *tophitters* are hacking so u're right. Sos is an iosgods.com client, also saw digital somewhere on hacking portals- don't remember witch . Kessler - in 2 hours over 2 millions VP- no hacking!? Of course!

It's so funny and typical when a hacker plays the "I'm only hacking cause everyone else is". No everyone else is not hacking. Most of the people you talk about has been top players since beta when this game was free of hacks and dumb ****s like yourself.
  • Options
    ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sos is an iosgods.com client, also saw digital somewhere on hacking portals- don't remember witch .

So you just proved the fact that you visited or keep visiting hack portals.

All im asking here is to check this person and tell us pls if everything is ok with him - I made the thread for that purpose, not to offence each other.
  • Options
    Hey younerfedit want to accuse me of hacking to? You just ahoot **** on a lot of posts but you do nothing good in game can you stop whining and accusing real top players of hacking
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Another cheater, he was with me around 30th place in lederboard... what means 1,3mil VP.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Well, I'll have a look over this thread and report mine (and all of your) findings to the team. Thanks for looking out all!
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Well the team are not doing anything about it just get stupid messages back from them.a lot of players will end up leaving
  • Options
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Well the team are not doing anything about it just get stupid messages back from them.a lot of players will end up leaving

i`m absolutley agree with u. team doesn`t do anything- as i see - u guys ar playing for a long time- and stil didn`t get reseted for cheating.
  • Options
    Wildone we are all veterans off this game and ew3 so we know what is capable for your gear score and so on.we have tested this through all stages pre worldwide release and we know that with your current gs that it is not possible to even do your numbers and being found out on iosgods is a ****take and try and deny it
  • Options
    Wildone we are all veterans off this game and ew3 so we know what is capable for your gear score and so on.we have tested this through all stages pre worldwide release and we know that with your current gs that it is not possible to even do your numbers and being found out on iosgods is a ****take and try and deny it

Dude I'm not going to try anything- let team GLU check first- and we'll talk later- when everything that they will find on me just Zero. And u know what do I see? I see several players that are cheating free and covering with logos "we are the veterans". Sure handles has all rights to listen to u, cause ure here for a year and I'm just a newbie that plays this game over month. And u see - only 6-7 players here are thinking I'm cheating- and who is it? People aka Veterans. And what about other 80% of gamers that thinks u, digital and especially ke77 cheating? They just don't need to put it out here cause they understand - it's usless. So keep on going- pro's. Waiting for the result of investigation. Btw- Asking at the portal of cheaters doesn't mean that I'm using it. One more- if ure not cheater- what the hell are u doing on that portal? Just watching? Hmm ok. Hug u dear. Xoxo
  • Options
    So now your admitting it is you on there.my device can be checked as a non jailbroken device.didnt know that website existed til you mentioned it somthought I would catch you out .think that seals your demise
  • Options
    DnalambDnalamb Registered Users 14 Posts
    The other 80% are noobs that wouldn't have a clue. For everyone that has a clue they know you are cheating wildone. One hit from a Minotaur and you'd be toast a pot wouldn't save you in time.
  • Options
    o.0 One less hacker is better then nothing right? If you got evidence for any other hacker then be my guest and do the same.

We have all seen JonWayne and his "efforts" in tourney after tourney in the leaderboards. You just don't want to admit that YOUR BUDDY IS A HACKER, as soon as the hack came out 1,000x vp upgrade.
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Exact same gears but "selective reporting on hackers".

Oh wait JonWayne can do what others can't? Whats the trick?
  • Options

Do explain how that works with JonWayne and his hacking. "capable gear score and 6399gs"
    He would not even be able to do hard 1 with that warlock
    /barbress.
  • Options
    Nerf what did John manage do to 1-2 million at best ?
  • Options
    We have all seen JonWayne and his "efforts" in tourney after tourney in the leaderboards. You just don't want to admit that YOUR BUDDY IS A HACKER, as soon as the hack came out 1,000x vp upgrade.

Are you a bit slow or wth is going on here? Jon has max done 1.5M VP as far as I've noticed. This guy did 6M and ranked #6 with his newly created low gs account and Sos found him asking for and talking about the hack on a hacking site. If you have the same about Jon or anyone else then post it, don't ask anyone else to do it for you.
    /barbress.

Ehm.. no he is playing a warlock.
    A bunch of more brainless stuff

Dude, seriously you keep embarassing yourself but you are just to dumb to see it. And you say the top players are hackers cause they do 2M VP in two hours? You said something about teaching others math, maybe you should try to teach yourself. Cause even if you take 25k vp/round which is very low vp for the top +10k gs players. And if you take 50s per fights that is 1.8M vp in ONE hour.
  • Options

Dude John is their mate he makes VP not only for himself but also for the guild too- John hacking- guild on the top of the world- all veterans (that also hacking) are happy:) it's a monopoly on cheating nevermind
  • Options
    Dude John is their mate he makes VP not only for himself but also for the guild too- John hacking- guild on the top of the world- all veterans (that also hacking) are happy:) it's a monopoly on cheating nevermind

And again you continue to embarase yourself since Jon is not and haven't been in our Guild. If you would have been one of the active players of this game you would know that and saved yourself from keep looking like a fool with every post you make. No it is not a monopoly so be my guest and continue on hacking untill they remove your sorry a$$ from this game.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Just get on with the investigation and be done with it pls!? One thing I don't understand about GLU is that you never learned from your mistakes in the past, a very good example is EW3, it was "infested" with hackers yet you never managed to resolve the issue, up until now even here, the same thing is happening again. It just shows that the only thing you care is $$ and thats a "FACT". Don't give us your petty comments that "we are doing the best we can", "the TEAM will look into this", etc... You have all the resources and most importantly you have the funds. That's my opinion and statement on this one. Thanks.
  • Options

They just can't accept THEIR BUDDIES ARE HACKERS!
    Are you a bit slow or wth is going on here? Jon has max done 1.5M VP as far as I've noticed. This guy did 6M and ranked #6 with his newly created low gs account and Sos found him asking for and talking about the hack on a hacking site. If you have the same about Jon or anyone else then post it, don't ask anyone else to do it for you.

Ehm.. no he is playing a warlock.

Dude, seriously you keep embarassing yourself but you are just to dumb to see it. And you say the top players are hackers cause they do 2M VP in two hours? You said something about teaching others math, maybe you should try to teach yourself. Cause even if you take 25k vp/round which is very low vp for the top +10k gs players. And if you take 50s per fights that is 1.8M vp in ONE hour.

Can you post JonWaynes VP and GS stats in a pic here so someone can explain how you can't apparently get your VP but JonWayne can, after that SOMEONE can say the sme about their BUDDY WHO IS A HACKER!

*wonders how roman is doing these days too, someone else needs a tissue too to discover after all this time their BUDDY IS A HACKER*
  • Options
    Just get on with the investigation and be done with it pls!? One thing I don't understand about GLU is that you never learned from your mistakes in the past, a very good example is EW3, it was "infested" with hackers yet you never managed to resolve the issue, up until now even here, the same thing is happening again. It just shows that the only thing you care is $$ and thats a "FACT". Don't give us your petty comments that "we are doing the best we can", "the TEAM will look into this", etc... You have all the resources and most importantly you have the funds. That's my opinion and statement on this one. Thanks.

$$$ never...

03-11-2015, 09:13 AM #1
    Handles

iOS Update: 3/11/2015

We wanted to give an update for the iOS player base on the issues currently going on involving the Apple Store. You may have noticed that the Apple Store services are currently down.

This means:

iOS users cannot purchase Gold at this time
    This service is down for PC and Mac users
    iOS users cannot purchase "Queen" songs due to iTunes being down as well

You can follow the Apple service status with this link:

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

We will update you when the issue has been resolved.
  • Options
    $$$ never...

03-11-2015, 09:13 AM #1
    Handles

iOS Update: 3/11/2015

We wanted to give an update for the iOS player base on the issues currently going on involving the Apple Store. You may have noticed that the Apple Store services are currently down.

This means:

iOS users cannot purchase Gold at this time
    This service is down for PC and Mac users
    iOS users cannot purchase "Queen" songs due to iTunes being down as well

You can follow the Apple service status with this link:

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

We will update you when the issue has been resolved.

and the reason of this post....
  • Options
    Wild lets do a little challenge next event....your petty 6k gs and ****py wep versus me my 12k legen runes and 3600 wep .....may the odds be ever in your favor to beat my 50 to 55k vp in each round if you manage it you will only prove you are a hack
  • Options
    Nathaly wrote: »
    may the odds be ever in your favor

Whoooaaa.... Hunger Words for a Hunger Hacker :p
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    hey glu, just make game unable to start on jailbroken devices.. and all be fine:rolleyes: