Kr1216Kr1216 Registered Users 9 Posts
I'm trying to find out how to use the NPCs in game please help

Comments

• Options
    Kr1216Kr1216 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nvm disregard!!!!!!!
  • Options
    AtxprodigyAtxprodigy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is there a way to recover a previous account, my last one was "Atxprodigy" and i had to delete this but when i got it back i had to start over.
  • Options
    furkaan28furkaan28 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my account too!! I want my acc back!! I just reinstalled the game and los my acc
  • Options
    firepower709firepower709 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need some help, I cant enter game because it causes my wifi to turn off whenever I try to enter the game, if the only fix is to reinstall then redo everything then its not worth it to me to play anymore, put so much work into the lycanthrope slaying tournament all for this to hapen kinda makes me mad i:
  • Options
    CipariuCipariu Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my account too! I was level 27 and guild leader. I want my old account back. Player name "Cipariu", guild "Daos". How can I restore my old account? Please help!
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    you can not be helped directly through this forum guyz n grillz. Instead, if you are having technical issues with the game, you need to submit a ticket. At the top of this page, riight above the thread name, is how you can do a ticket. Also in game if you can get on you can press gear icon in upper right, then press support, then press support. From there, press the text box in upper right. You will come to a screen that saya whats on your mind?
    Describe your problem, state your in game name, what game you are playing, and if you are on ios or android, and submit. Simple.
    you can also check out some of the support topics and you may find how to fix your problem there.
    be aware that the customer support team is very small in relation to the number of people that play gIu games. The team supports all the games, not just B&G, so it may take them some time to get to you personally.
    I had a game problem in another game and it took them 6 weeks to look into my issue. When the problem was uncovered, I have to say that the company treated me very fairly.
    lastly, if you submit multiple tickets on the same issue, you are hurting yourself and the community. Each ticket requires a human, and that human must read the problem and what game, and route it to someone else. If you do 10 tickets, that means that same human is reading the same thing 10x, leading to 9 other people that have tickets that are delayed?
    anyway, good luck.
    love,
    not gIu, and not even firth Xxo