Options

Gem issue

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
Well for the last 3 days I have been trying to get gems by playing videos but I keep getting 362: Data Error after each video and cause of that not getting the gems for any of the video's. Could you please look into this and fix it as it's very annoying! I also did a fresh install yesterday and that didn't help.I have lost many gems cause of this issue. I also lost a chance to buy a drill with those gems which I have been trying to get for a long time with no success!

Comments

• Options
    Now I get network error which makes no sense and again I can't get gems after watching video's on Blood and Glory Immortals. My network is fine so you guys really need to fix up your game and its network issues cause this is the only game that says I have network issues.
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    if u use or used jb\rooted device (even if u logged into the game with u`r character from such devices) - u won`t get anything. so relax, donate and be happy!:cool:
  • Options
    OneBadHuskerFanOneBadHuskerFan Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've seen the "jailbroken/rooted" device comment a few times now and I've gotten the 362 error myself. I'd have no clue how to jailbreak or root my phone. That's not the problem.
  • Options
    No idea whats your talking about I use an ipad 4 not a phone to play this game as for donating would be great and happen if i got the gems to make the donations so what you said dosen't help in the least but thanks for the reply.