B&G:I - Bug Reporting

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
-Accepting Friend Request-
Right now there seems to be something wrong with Accepting Friend requests. Everything else works so ain't got any network issues but as soon as I press Accept on a friend request I get the Accessing Network and can't get it to go away so need to force restart the game.

Reported date: 2015-03-27

-The 5x Poison-
Impossible that the 5x is really raising the rate on poison Spirits with 5x in Jeweler Tribute. Feels like the opposite, not getting any Poison at all right now.

-VIDEO BUG-
Players from different countries will receive different amounts of energy refill videos during tournaments. Some players use VPNs to change the country they're from, in order to get more videos.

Most players know to hard close BGI after watching a video for a chance at extra videos by now. For some players this trick does not work at all, for others it works once or twice, and for a handful it works several times.

Reported date: 2015-03-29

-Bug at level "Hades door"-

1. U can't use barbaress first skill at the end of this level. Just at this type of surface
image.jpg

2. In same level, there is some invisible border just where i'm watching
image.png

Reported date: 2015-03-31

-The VP stays with a Guild Issue-
Right now if a player leaves a Guild his VP stays on the Guilds Total VP. This was also the case on EW3 side untill it got changed after a while.
It needs to be changed here on B&G as well cause this is beeing abused badly by a few Guilds right now. With players (hack accounts?) joining a guild just to pump VP and then leave the Guild. When a player leaves a Guild his VP should also be subtracted from the Guilds Total VP.

Reported date: 2015-04-12

Feel free to use this Thread for your own bug reporting and I'll add them to the top, but please keep it clean and easy to read for the Admins.

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    On Android, tournament energy appears full but when you try to play event it indicates no energy. When this happens, and you try to play some other level, you never exit after defeating the boss. You have to Return to Town, thereby losing any loot you collected. Only fix is a restart to fix the simultaneous issues.
    Late Entry
    Android has same problem accepting friend requests. You can not accept one, otherwise it goes into a loop of accessing network and all you can do is restart the game.
    Please look into this, as I need all the friends I can get.
    PS to the 2 fools who want to make me a friend: maybe this is ultimately good news for you
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Late Entry
    Android has same problem accepting friend requests. You can not accept one, otherwise it goes into a loop of accessing network and all you can do is restart the game.
    Please look into this, as I need all the friends I can get.
    PS to the 2 fools who want to make me a friend: maybe this is ultimately good news for you

As far as I can tell this seems to now be fixed, atleast on Ios side, please confirm Android side.
    On Android, tournament energy appears full but when you try to play event it indicates no energy. When this happens, and you try to play some other level, you never exit after defeating the boss. You have to Return to Town, thereby losing any loot you collected. Only fix is a restart to fix the simultaneous issues.

This sounds like the bug we have at 00:30 +1GMT during the day. For some reason the Tournamnet energy goes full at that time, atleast it looks like it does but you can't use any energy untill 01:00. Do you mean this or do you get your bug randomly thrue the entire day?
  • SamyouafaSamyouafa Registered Users 17 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Accepting Friend Request
    Right now there seems to be something wrong with Accepting Friend requests. Everything else works so ain't got any network issues but as soon as I press Accept on a friend request I get the Accessing Network and can't get it to go away so need to force restart the game.

The 5x Poison
    Impossible that the 5x is really raising the rate on poison Spirits with 5x in Jeweler Tribute. Feels like the opposite, not getting any Poison at all right now.

Feel free to use this Thread for your own bug reporting and I'll add them to the top, but please keep it clean and easy to read for the Admins.

I got the same bug on jeweller. Very expensive bug :-(
    As far as I can tell this seems to now be fixed, atleast on Ios side, please confirm Android side.

I guess this is not fixed after all. Was working for a while earlier but its broken again. Samyouafa I tried accepting your request but only getting the Accessing Network and have to force close game. Not sure if you got my messages at all. Since you could pm me I guess I showed up on your Friend list but I have not got you added on mine.
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Digi try the trick we found before where both players send one same time
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Digi try the trick we found before where both players send one same time

Nah its not that this time Sos, now the issue is when you get a Friend Request and as you go and click Accept on it you end up getting Accessing Network keep looping so can't get out of it without doing a force close of the game.
    Everything else, maps/chat/Tournament works so it's not a real Network Issue but something on server side that handles Friend Lists that gets messed up.
  • Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Does this game work on iPhone 6 plus. I just got a new iPhone 6 plus transferred my game to my new phone and it gets stuck at load screen at 96% and some times I see the glu logo then black screen. I did a full back up to iTunes and cloud drive then restored to this device. Glu help me play your game.
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    This sounds like the bug we have at 00:30 +1GMT during the day. For some reason the Tournamnet energy goes full at that time, atleast it looks like it does but you can't use any energy untill 01:00.

As far as I've seen, this is just a display bug, and does not affect your energy. Meaning, if you had one energy when this bug starts, you'll show three energy, but be able to play once. After which you will still show full energy but won't be able to play, as you are legitimately out of energy.
    This is not really a bug, but in the interest of fairness it should be mentioned.

VIDEO BUG, PART ONE
    Players from different countries will receive different amounts of energy refill videos during tournaments. With just the base variance in video quantity, this may not mean much to paying players, but can be significant to non-paying players, depending on where they're from. Note that "non paying" in this case means "does not spend gems on energy refills for tournaments," but does not necessarily mean they don't buy gems.

VIDEO BUG, PART TWO
    Some players use VPNs to change the country they're from, in order to get more videos. My understanding is that this only works on gem videos, not on tournament energy refill videos.

VIDEO BUG, PART THREE
    Most players know to hard close BGI after watching a video for a chance at extra videos by now. For some players this trick does not work at all, for others it works once or twice, and for a handful it works several times. This trick can lead to significant VP differences between players before anyone has even spent gems on refills. Combined with no access to T8 weapons and this part of the bug is potentially unbalancing.

I don't really care if you fix it; I'm assuming you get revenue from every video watched, whether or not it was supposed to be offered. But here's what's happening in game.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Posting here to just let you all know that this thread is being read.
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yes, thanks Beo with video bug part one. Same problem with energy refils during toruney and freegems videos. If it helps im from Slovakia, Europe.
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bug at level "Hades door". Tested at normal difficulty:

1. U can't use barbaress first skill at the end of this level. Just at this type of surface

http://s12.postimg.org/mxeiv3enh/image.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/xryusp2ch/image.png
  • covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Bug at level "Hades door". Tested at normal difficulty:

http://s12.postimg.org/mxeiv3enh/image.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/xryusp2ch/image.png

I can confirm the first issue described as I have experienced it last night
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Yes, thanks Beo with video bug part one. Same problem with energy refils during toruney and freegems videos. If it helps im from Slovakia, Europe.

Slovak here as well ;)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
    Added the bugs reported so far to the top post. If anyone notice any bugs that we got listed been solved let me also know and I´ll change status to Solved.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Added the bugs reported so far to the top post. If anyone notice any bugs that we got listed been solved let me also know and I´ll change status to Solved.

Are you SirDigital or MrDigital in game?
    My character is almost all grown up now, lol!

-KnifeJuggler
    1) On Android, still can not accept friend request without going into the "Accessing Network" loop, forcing a hard close and re-log
    2) Chat, both town and guild: sometimes your chat text goes anywhere in the chat, not in a time sequence. Not a pervasive issue, but happens about every other day. Other players see your chat in sequence, it just displays as an older text to the originator. Requires a re-start.
    1) On Android, still can not accept friend request without going into the "Accessing Network" loop, forcing a hard close and re-log
    2) Chat, both town and guild: sometimes your chat text goes anywhere in the chat, not in a time sequence. Not a pervasive issue, but happens about every other day. Other players see your chat in sequence, it just displays as an older text to the originator. Requires a re-start.

1. Do you have 20 friends in your list? I figured out that this Accessing Network Issue is there when your list is full. So instead of it checking that your list is full and giving you the correct notice that you can not accept cause you are full you are getting this "Accessing Network" Issue. Count your friend in list, if it is 20 then remove one and try to accept a friend request now, it should work. Atleast it does in my case. But as soo as you are full and try to accept another one you will get the Network-Loop again.

2.Yeah I've seen this myself once or twice, happens so few times so maybe not worth reporting. My guess is it's related to if the game has been in minimized mode or for other reaso got out of sync on the chat.
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Are you SirDigital or MrDigital in game?
    My character is almost all grown up now, lol!

-KnifeJuggler

Yes Chris, I'm MrDiGiTaL in game :]
    I was never affected by this (I'm from Canada), but last couple times I tried to watch gem videos, I could watch the video, but then the game threw an error message and no gem was given.

You'd think they could at least throw the error before the ad. ;)
    1. Do you have 20 friends in your list? I figured out that this Accessing Network Issue is there when your list is full. So instead of it checking that your list is full and giving you the correct notice that you can not accept cause you are full you are getting this "Accessing Network" Issue. Count your friend in list, if it is 20 then remove one and try to accept a friend request now, it should work. Atleast it does in my case. But as soo as you are full and try to accept another one you will get the Network-Loop again.

Yes, you are correct. My list was full and everything is functioning normally. Still a bug because you have to re-boot the game, but this is a good temporary fix.
    Right now if a player leaves a Guild his VP stays on the Guilds Total VP. This was also the case on EW3 side untill it got changed after a while.
    It needs to be changed here on B&G as well cause this is beeing abused badly by a few Guilds right now. With players (hack accounts?) joining a guild just to pump VP and then leave the Guild. When a player leaves a Guild his VP should also be subtracted from the Guilds Total VP.