Options

Serious question on further development and game content

TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
I have a serious and genuine question for Handle and the dev team.
Ive heard opinions that this version of B&G is not as popular as previous versions and that development ont hose finished after just mere 6 months.

As im now 1/3 way done in legendary mode, other than events im nearing the end of my journey (and its not even been 2 weeks) I begin to wonder if this game will ever likely offer anything beyond legendary Zeus or whether the devs will simply leave it to die and move on to another incarnation of B&G ?

I do like this game, and I see it having potential, I feel it has several areas that has massive room for improvement toot hough.
A quick example here is Towns / lobby's. Despite all my guildies being online when I am, I never see any of them in town. Which makes me think there are multiple instances of the Lobby. The global chat too always always is ead, so im wondering if global chat truly is global, or simply global for the lobby your stood in.

I realise many people in a small space can really lag the game, but having a singular lobby & chat would really make this game feel more alive, not to mention improve recruitment within game for guilds.

Anyway, question is, Legendary Zeus... is that it, game over time to move on.....or are glu already making more ?
Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply

Comments

• Options
    petrospetros Registered Users 18 Posts
    There is no global chat, there is only the ''specific instance you are in'' chat
    BGI (Android)

Name: Arzetlam
    Guild:Purgatory (atm)
  • Options
    unskensonunskenson Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can I ask how to active the legendary mode ? I finished the hard mode and all A in warrior. Thx
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    "Hard mode" is legendary mode