Options

Any can Help US from glu Admins ?

Darkb.Darkb. Registered Users 14 Posts
Dear Glu !
The Guild Flyingduo has a lidle Big problem !
The Guild Button from all Player into the Guild has nu Funktion !
We can push it so often we want !
We all dont Cam into the Guild Menü all 20 Player !
You can fix it pleas we dont can leave the Guild and nothing !
Pleas help US !
Thx

Comments

• Options
    Marc91385Marc91385 Registered Users 4 Posts
    This needs to be addressed or i will be quiting this game and all other glu games and spend my money elsewhere. Absolutely ridiculous. HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    guyz, see the thread dated 3/7/15 at 1:57.
    These Glu guys here are moderators only...they can not really help with technical problems. You need to do a ticket.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    We all do Ticket ingame !
    We get the anthwer we Must leave the Guild and join the Guild again !
    But no one kann use the Button is without Funktion vor all in the Guild !
    No one can leave and join again !
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    This is the right place to post as handles can help duo out
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Sorry,

I dont understand the fault or problem ? I realise English is not everyones first language or indeed their best written, but trying to explain as best as you can would probably help Glu out more in deciphering the issue, and allow us all to share in the issue your having (so if others are having it,t hey can also share their experiences).
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    The Guild Button ingame has no Funktion !
    We all can't go guild Page to spend !
    Perfekt englisch or Not whats Not to Understand ?
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    To all,

I think everyone noticed that FlyingSolo and FlyingDuo were not pushing in the last tournament as we have issues with our Duo guild and in spite of all our efforts we feel ignored by Development teams or by the Customer care team.

The issue is that FlyingDuo Guild options cannot be access and as we are the single guild having this issue we think that we have been hack and now GLU is incapable to understand our problem or to provide us with a solution.

Many players have written to customer care about the fact that the GUILD access button is not working and nobody can access the guild options and their first replay was to send a picture :) so we have send a picture with a star on the guild button but we have send also a movie showing that nothing happens when button is clicked.....and one of the smartest guys in Customer care sent to a player "THE SOLUTION" - "Tell your GL to kick you and then join back" ...... Yupppppiiii we like this
    Now just please allow our GL to access the guild button so he can kick all players....

Good luck
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    covseica wrote: »
    To all,

I think everyone noticed that FlyingSolo and FlyingDuo were not pushing in the last tournament as we have issues with our Duo guild and in spite of all our efforts we feel ignored by Development teams or by the Customer care team.

The issue is that FlyingDuo Guild options cannot be access and as we are the single guild having this issue we think that we have been hack and now GLU is incapable to understand our problem or to provide us with a solution.

Many players have written to customer care about the fact that the GUILD access button is not working and nobody can access the guild options and their first replay was to send a picture :) so we have send a picture with a star on the guild button but we have send also a movie showing that nothing happens when button is clicked.....and one of the smartest guys in Customer care sent to a player "THE SOLUTION" - "Tell your GL to kick you and then join back" ...... Yupppppiiii we like this
    Now just please allow our GL to access the guild button so he can kick all players....

Good luck

Ah, ok this makes way much more sense to me (sorry Darkb).

I can indeed see this as frustrating, not being able to leave guild, not being able to accept, spend tributes, make donations.
    I hope you guys get this fixed soon, although I very highly doubt you have had your game hacked. On this kind of scale to affect an entire guild is not something anyone can do from their ipad or messing around.
    Your suggesting a really specific cause of action right there.

I wonder though Covseica, do flying solo members usually grind VP in FS, then leave and join FD and grind VP there and then head right back to FS etc rinse and repeat ?

I ask ask it sounds like this is what is happening, ive had other players basically tell me this much also.
    If it is true, then personally I think its a douche move. Using up 2 ranked spots for no other reason other than because you can do it.
    I reckon if a person leaves a guild they should be prevented from rejoining that guild for 7 days. If your practise is innocent you wont have no objections to this mechanism potentially being implemented ?
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    To all

Seams that the Guild issue, bug or whatever was has been solved, a friend just exit the guild. Thanks BGI_Dev_Team for solving it but please, please improve the reaction speed as you were about to loose a lot of good players.

To Mac

I think we should not limited the players options inside the game ... if a player wants in the middle of tourney to jump and help others why not ... I really like this option.
    FYI we have started DUO as we have many requests for Solo but limited space... also we succeed to use the relics in a proper way than selling them, here Glu should come with another option for relics as once guild is full you don't need them anymore.
    I wonder though Covseica, do flying solo members usually grind VP in FS, then leave and join FD and grind VP there and then head right back to FS etc rinse and repeat ?
    To be honest it was not really required to do that because the competition was so low till now as 1 or 2 players that handled Duo were generating enough VP for TOP 5, but again I'm not seeing any harm in doing that as we are helping our players from Duo, in the end you can get only one guild prize and we were not trying to take the prize from others which deserves it.

Don't ban the players that leaving the guild and do not decrease the VP done or if you plan this at least take the player VP to the new guild....

wish you all to enjoy the game
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    Ok,

Following a chat with Covseica in groupme, ill clear my opinion up a little :)

I understand people want to jump guilds to donate relics to lesser levelled guilds, and this I can agree with.
    But my concern is people who have an uber abundance of cash or gear guild jumping in order to drag up multiple guilds to the top payout ranks whether it is because they are carryin people in that guild, or others are paying them RL Cash to do so etc.

So if there is a way in which to lock a persons VP gain to a single guild per event ?

So say I start this next event and im in Actives. The moment I start the event I can gain personal VP, and while in that guild my VP gain is counted towards their total. but I can not say leave and have my VP gain counted towards say (sorry not picking on any guild here) crixus to drag them up.

I understand off course maybe you want to move up in the world. So how about if a person leaves a guild, any VP they earned is removed from the guilds total and not added to the new guild. Basically leaving a guild during an event has a consequence for both you and the guild.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Almost same thing happend to EW3 and there fixed this. If you leave a guild the vp earned while in that guild is deducted from guild total.
    But considering that mostly spending players use this trick in BGI it's very profitable for GLU. So for the time being this will remain as it is.