Options

Guild Tributes

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
Guys, feel free to post here the best things you got from guild tributes and what level of guild have you received it from. The idea is to solve the question whether to wait for using the tributes or not. I appreciate your answers.
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    First of all the relics you can get on max level (of tributes not necessary guild) are more valuable than those you get on lower level so it's best to level up guild with coins until you reach max level of tributes. Also you can (or at least used to be possible) to get gold gears from them on very low rate but I don't know if you can get iif gears. I got Vulture ring (don't remeber the name in BGI) but that was before iif gears were removed.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Thank you for your input, trainelu, it´s very needed. So you basically approved my theory, that it´s best to level up the guild with coins first. I´m going to get me to legendary zeus, upgrade myself and then concentrate on putting coins to the guild. Also, you have confirmed that there is a chance to get legendary items beside the sword. That vulture ring, is it same that zeus drops? If so, getting a legendary item would have meaning only if there still were IIF gears on drop there. Anyone get any experience with this?
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas