Options

Experienced guild

sawyerchef69sawyerchef69 Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi bro's I'm having some problems with my tablet atm and need to get it fixed,so will probs be offline for a few days until its sorted...just thought I'd better let you all know.

Sawyerchef69

Comments

• Options
    Hi bro's I'm having some problems with my tablet atm and need to get it fixed,so will probs be offline for a few days until its sorted...just thought I'd better let you all know.

Sawyerchef69

Apparently it needs a new lcd screen so will have to wait for one to get delivered so is looking like next weekend (4/4)before I can get back on guys
  • Options
    Apparently it needs a new lcd screen so will have to wait for one to get delivered so is looking like next weekend (4/4)before I can get back on guys

Well my new screen is on its way....but it is a bank holiday weekend so not holding much hope for this weekend...can someone from experienced tell me, am I still in guild??
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Hey sawyer...like in EW3,we kicked you with a re invite, you know you got a spot when you get back!..Hope all goes well! we are at 20 players now, should be at 21-23 by then...will give you next spot when you get back.
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    Firth wrote: »
    Hey sawyer...like in EW3,we kicked you with a re invite, you know you got a spot when you get back!..Hope all goes well! we are at 20 players now, should be at 21-23 by then...will give you next spot when you get back.

Thanks firth...hopefully won't be long before I'm back,bored ****less without it.