Options

Milestones rewards

NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
Hum handles not that i am particularly against that but we get the milestones rewards each and every round we are in that particular milestone....i had the 100k milestone reward 6 times already.....

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Hum handles not that i am particularly against that but we get the milestones rewards each and every round we are in that particular milestone....i had the 100k milestone reward 6 times already.....

Thats weird, I only got all the rewards once that I've noticed. How exactly do you mean? So if you do a round for example 150k -> 155k you still get the 100k milestone reward?
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I had the 700k twice
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    The 500k milestone would have been nice to have had multiple times.... :)

Especially 6 times.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Mac you don't need em keep spending them gems lol
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Mac you don't need em keep spending them gems lol

I learned from the master...SOS1980
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Well mac if your master is sos come in purgmonsters :P and digit i will post exactly what i mean in asc whatsapp
  • Options
    SamyouafaSamyouafa Registered Users 17 Posts
    I confirm this bug. Got 3 or 4 times the 50000 reward and 2 times the 100.000.
  • Options
    Thanks samy
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    2 times 50k VP reward.. and at Siren it was 2times 100k VP milestone. This touney 100k VP milestone is ok
  • Options
    Sik i had it 6 times....it is definetly not ok lol
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I just said its ok for me this tourney.. something is definitely wrong but who knows what starts this issue
  • Options
    I dont for sure the milestone i wiuld have liked to have several times i got once only lol