Hulyer hacker and post hack suggestions for admin

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
Why the hell are you cheating bro we are watching you do it .your 8.6 k gs is not even gonna get close to us and you hit 1 spell of 1.1 million and then 1.2 million in an hour or so.sort it out
Prev1

Comments

• NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hulyer i always defended you DMRNB guys and now i see this!?!? Srsly you know what kind of players there is in this game you think the lower vp players are not closely looked at?
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Hulyer i always defended you DMRNB guys and now i see this!?!? Srsly you know what kind of players there is in this game you think the lower vp players are not closely looked at?

Yeah I want my rank 5 back :( >.>
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Wow got a 7k player doing hard x now just ban all these guilds for having hackers in them.if ones got sure most of them have .yer they may buy gems but there using the hacks to get higher vp and further into tourney

24wrc5d.jpgt
    At that is CJ drizzle from actives.your just a bunch of cheats GLU ban the lot of them
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    At that is CJ drizzle from actives.your just a bunch of cheats GLU ban the lot of them

Ok, now im beginning to think your pathetic.

So apparently (and this is for the record so others know how to play this game fully) there is a new aspect to doing events we didnt know about.

It involves going to look at other guilds, try and find something you cant do and them mouth off try and get them banned.

So, key to get to #1 ^^ do this
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
    Thanks for letting me in the guild by the way if your gonna cheat at least cover your tracks
    Thanks for letting me in the guild by the way if your gonna cheat at least cover your tracks

Havent cheated once, never will.

Im not covering nothing as there is nothing to cover, but its clear to me you are either fast running out of cash in your guild hence you resort to trying to get legit ones banned, or your life is that boring you have to invent issues.

Who cares. I know ive not done nothing wrong, if Glu think I have oh well its their loss not mine. Plenty of other places I can use my time and cash.
    I cant speak for others int he guild, but im sure they would feel the same.
    Mac you are a Noob coming in trying to fool players that have played these games for GLU mor months and even years with ew3 .we know what a player is capable of doing and is so easy to spot them.so if you think you can hit hard x with 7k your joking yourself.and you cannot hit 18k on hard 2 with your gear and average so much.i could pisś all over you if needed and the rest of br guys averaging 10 mill plus is normal but as you can see there ain't no one gonna compwte with hackers like your guild and if you can't see it then your a blind fool.
  • xXAlphaDragoxXAlphaDrago Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mac you are a Noob coming in trying to fool players that have played these games for GLU mor months and even years with ew3 .we know what a player is capable of doing and is so easy to spot them.so if you think you can hit hard x with 7k your joking yourself.and you cannot hit 18k on hard 2 with your gear and average so much.i could pisś all over you if needed and the rest of br guys averaging 10 mill plus is normal but as you can see there ain't no one gonna compwte with hackers like your guild and if you can't see it then your a blind fool.

So let me get this straight your ****y because we are just genuinely better than you because you have been playing longer? See I tell you what go ahead and bring the admins into it, I would love to see which clan loses half their guild because of hacking. Are you that frustrated to see a guild coming up into the ranks and slowly topple you off your high horse? I mean seriously get out of your momma' basement and get a life.

I aint trying to fool anyone.

Infact, Handles, spaznick, kuro etc PLEASE INVESTIGATE MY ACCOUNT!

There is nothing I would like more than for glu to prove you wrong at which point you can either apologise or look like an ignorant d*** who cant put 2 and 2 together.

Yes its possible to get 18k on hard 2, but ONLY if luck is on your side. Do you really think I post every single fight as an image <g> .
    We merely compare our own personal best. And mine is actually just over 19,000 now from 1 single fight with a GS of 7979.

I had 34 Aether pots start of this event, had just over 2500 gems. I used about 450 gems on reagents and the rest on more Aether pots.

:D As I say, I BEG Glu to investigate my account. Theres nothing more I would want than for you to be shown as a clueless ignorant ****.
    Xxalphadrago your a bigger Noob than him.i spend gems yes and get big scores but I have the gear to do it and none of you guys do.thats how simple it is to see that unless your guys spending £100 a tourney on gems minimum to even keep up.thats why OU notice players like akk santa and all the others are not playing it as the hacks need removing your not the only guild that's using it and some players have been removed
    Xxalphadrago your a bigger Noob than him.i spend gems yes and get big scores but I have the gear to do it and none of you guys do.thats how simple it is to see that unless your guys spending £100 a tourney on gems minimum to even keep up.thats why OU notice players like akk santa and all the others are not playing it as the hacks need removing your not the only guild that's using it and some players have been removed

PLEASE INVESTIGATE MY ACCOUNT !

Im not gonna argue no more about something so pathetic. I have nothing to hide.

My only condition is, if you investigate my account and our guild, please also investigate all those associated with purgmonsters too.

You know in the interests of transparency and fairness.
    Yes I will welcome that idea as you would see it's only a few of us that do vp really every time.i will provide screenshots on here for anyone to go through like tourney level by and also settings on my iphone device where the hack can be found and all of my guys will do same .
    Yes I will welcome that idea as you would see it's only a few of us that do vp really every time.i will provide screenshots on here for anyone to go through like tourney level by and also settings on my iphone device where the hack can be found and all of my guys will do same .

Sounds like a plan.
  • xXAlphaDragoxXAlphaDrago Registered Users 2 Posts

Look turd, I do not cheat, I am a retired Vet. I do not know what or how you live your God **** life but every ounce of who I am hinders on me being able to look myself in the eyes and never fail at anything I attempt. And calling someone a NOOB, doesn't mean anything but your own ignorance. That sh!t went out with Halo. Grow up and grow a pair. I have wasted enough time and energy on you, next time I need a good laugh I will rattle your cage
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Funny with a 7k player doing hard X. I don't even bother going over Hard VI with 12k.

The only way he could ever make it in Hard 10 is if he would be so lucky that no Sirens spawn big or smal and then just run like a freak from the small minions untill the time runs out. Oh and he can't have any wardogs spawn either cause they would also bite his a$$ off. And mby no archers either cause they would give him a second a$$. And it would not be a good idea to try and kill any of them smal minions cause that would likely give him an Epic who would shoot lazer up his a$$.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Funny with a 7k player doing hard X. I don't even bother going over Hard VI with 12k.

The only way he could ever make it in Hard 10 is if he would be so lucky that no Sirens spawn big or smal and then just run like a freak from the small minions untill the time runs out. Oh and he can't have any wardogs spawn either cause they would also bite his a$$ off. And mby no archers either cause they would give him a second a$$. And it would not be a good idea to try and kill any of them smal minions cause that would likely give him an Epic who would shoot lazer up his a$$.

Well, the thing is you get a number of adds spawn. If you dont kill them, no more will spawn. So who is to say he didnt attempt hard 10 40 times until he got one where nothing but basic adds spawned ?

Also, as I mentioned before, whats to say he didnt use multiple revive scrolls.

If I recall the convo correctly at the time in groupme, he only went for it, because he wanted the emp token and didnt want to buy any more gems just to get one.

The point being ^^ Mr paranoi there is so **** quick to jump and scream cheat without knowing anything. All he has is a screenshot.

If I had a picture of him giving a canine a little present, does it mean its true, or could there be more to it....
    TheMac wrote: »
    Well, the thing is you get a number of adds spawn. If you dont kill them, no more will spawn.
    Wasn't it obvious to you that this was one of the points in my post? Letting them spawn, be lucky, then run around like a chicken.

Yes as it is possible in theory, him doing this +40 times to get all basic spawns which actually might be at least what he needs to do since at higher levels the epics spawn more often. Oh and don't forget he have to do this same procedure pretty much on all Hard 5-6-7-8-9-10 which is pretty hard for a 7k gs player. And yeah multiple revive scrolls will probably also be needed especially at 9-10 which have a value of 70gems. All this for 1 Emp tocken right?

Yes of course it is still plausible right? It is also plausible I'm speaking to the President of the United States Obama right now. Not very likely but plausible.
    Wasn't it obvious to you that this was one of the points in my post? Letting them spawn, be lucky, then run around like a chicken.

Yes as it is possible in theory, him doing this +40 times to get all basic spawns which actually might be at least what he needs to do since at higher levels the epics spawn more often. Oh and don't forget he have to do this same procedure pretty much on all Hard 5-6-7-8-9-10 which is pretty hard for a 7k gs player. And yeah multiple revive scrolls will probably also be needed especially at 9-10 which have a value of 70gems. All this for 1 Emp tocken right?

Yes of course it is still plausible right? It is also plausible I'm speaking to the President of the United States Obama right now. Not very likely but plausible.

My point is SoS accusing him of cheating is like me calling SoS a peado because he spoke to a young kid and handed them a lollipop.
    Its based on assumptions ith nothing other than a brief, uneducated glimpse.

SoS thinks im cheating because I got 18k VP in a single fight. It is beyond him how I a lowly 7979gs player could ever achieve such a score.
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    All you have to do to pass a level is kill one enemy and not die. With how hard enemies hit in the higher levels, armor no longer matters. Getting to hard ten depends on your weapon and the luck you have for spawns, for all of us without full Phobos sets. Taking off your calling medal helps.

It'd be different if you were posting screenshots of someone with 7k GS getting tens of thousands VP on hard ten.
    I have the gear to do it and none of you guys do.

To me, this is a much bigger issue than someone with 7k GS making it to hard ten. Phobos/Deimos gear needs to be returned to the game.

I did this a couple times before joining Ascension. It's not unlikely at all, especially for players who won't rank well in the tournament and want the Emperor token.

You don't need revive scrolls, as they add ten seconds to the timer. Revive scrolls almost do more harm than good. Last time I did hard ten I think it took me 12 tries or so, and it's not hard to get extra tries from the timer and/or vials. I had good luck with the other levels and only had issues with hard nine and ten, but again, you unequip your calling medal and then pray for slow, weak spawns.

Most players need to choose between hard ten and being competitive, and not all choose to rise in the leaderboards.

Which is stupid, because you can get more Emperors by focusing on VP and joining a good guild.
    Beogard wrote: »
    I did this a couple times before joining Ascension. It's not unlikely at all, especially for players who won't rank well in the tournament and want the Emperor token.

You don't need revive scrolls, as they add ten seconds to the timer. Revive scrolls almost do more harm than good. Last time I did hard ten I think it took me 12 tries or so, and it's not hard to get extra tries from the timer and/or vials. I had good luck with the other levels and only had issues with hard nine and ten, but again, you unequip your calling medal and then pray for slow, weak spawns.

Most players need to choose between hard ten and being competitive, and not all choose to rise in the leaderboards.

Which is stupid, because you can get more Emperors by focusing on VP and joining a good guild.

Diffrence is you where not running away from Gorgons shooting lazers at you and mad dogs. Try to do a only run finnish on Hard 7+ now and let me know how that goes.
    Diffrence is you where not running away from Gorgons shooting lazers at you and mad dogs. Try to do a only run finnish on Hard 7+ now and let me know how that goes.
    I was running from mad dogs, and you remove your calling medallions so that no gorgons will spawn. Circle of Ancestors and dodging take care of the rest.

I never said it was easy. ;)
    Memorie from dmbrn has less than 5k gs and now has 2.2 million vp please remove him and his guild.why don't people just shut up and listen to us we have had this for last 3 years almost and we know what they are like
  • eludeelude Registered Users 25 Posts
    Memorie from dmbrn has less than 5k gs and now has 2.2 million vp please remove him and his guild.why don't people just shut up and listen to us we have had this for last 3 years almost and we know what they are like

Again with asking for an entire guild to be removed? so what happens if someone in your guild turned out to be cheating? you should then also get banned just for having him/her in the same guild as you..

If your going to pick a fight with someone who you think is cheating at least keep it to that 1 particular person and not an entire guild that has done nothing wrong.

You can't tell if someone is cheating just based on how much VP they have anyway, for all you know they're simply rich IRL..
    Nick these players would have to spend a 100k gems to achieve 2.4 million vp with his gs at least.you just don't get the bigger picture . The players that don't do it won't be banned but the guild will be removed from the leaderboard which is right dmbrn has quite a few " over achievers " now .give it a month of consistently playing at the level you are now and then you will see everything unfold right in front of your eyes
    Nick these players would have to spend a 100k gems to achieve 2.4 million vp with his gs at least.you just don't get the bigger picture . The players that don't do it won't be banned but the guild will be removed from the leaderboard which is right dmbrn has quite a few " over achievers " now .give it a month of consistently playing at the level you are now and then you will see everything unfold right in front of your eyes

You never answered his question.

What happens if someone in your guild was cheating and all of you were punished.

Would you guys be the first to come to the forums and applaud Glu for a job well done, or would you come tot eh forums Crying about how unfair it is. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say it wouldn't be the former.

I mean just think real life terms. Imagine your at a kick boxing graduation and your going for black belt, red belt what ever. If one of the members of your dojo/gym were found to be taking steroids, would you be happy to have the entire place excluded and prohibited from doing teh graduation ? Youd not be happy would you ?

We do see the bigger picture. Luckily we do also use a few more braincells when it comes to solutions. Punishing an entire guild on the actions of 1 person is insane and likely going to destroy the games player base much more than the actual cheat could (well at least more than they could in the short term).

Removing the VP the offending person gained for that guild, from the guilds total, is a far more reasonable cause of action. Otherwise I would argue that everyone in that guild who were un aware of what the offending person was doing should get a gem, aether or cash refund for any purchases made during that event. But we know Glu wouldnt want to do that, and with that in mind I would then argue Glu were commiting theft.
  • JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    Oh for f**cs sake, Hulyer is no hacker, just spent $ for gems
    Just stop it, you know who you are
  • HulyerHulyer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why the hell are you cheating bro we are watching you do it .your 8.6 k gs is not even gonna get close to us and you hit 1 spell of 1.1 million and then 1.2 million in an hour or so.sort it out

Lol Sos, stop your whining, if I knew how to cheat then I'd at least 1st. I get that you're a little upset that you can't keep up but you should really stop making yourself look like an a55 :o)