Ascension Guild

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
~ IOS Guild Ascension ~
Guild Ascension are always on the lookout for new top non-passive players that want to be a part of our Squad. PM me here or in game and let me know your IGN if you are interested to join us.

You should have the goal of entering top50 VP rankings so a GS +8k is a must.
Prev1

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Guild Ascension have one slot open right now and maybe some more every now and then in the future. PM me here and let us know your IGN if you are top Guild caliber and interested to join us.

HF and Party on! :cool: ;):p

hi dre i had quit the game already not because my account has problem i have my work to do right now so at the moment will stop hope coming back soon cya mate :) please sent me wish to other mate
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    hi dre i had quit the game already not because my account has problem i have my work to do right now so at the moment will stop hope coming back soon cya mate :) please sent me wish to other mate

From where did you get that I am Drei? I am not ;o
    Ok cya around and take care now. Let us know when you´re back in action.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Hi can i join ascension please sirdigital. My name is Sinon in blood and glory immortal. I started two days ago, bec the game came to America two days ago, My gladiator is lv13, warlock lv10, barb lv10. So can you invite me please.

Hey, when you've climbed up yeah sure thing. But at lvl 13 nope sorry. Everyone in the Guild needs to help out and do good during Tourneys and at level 13 you can't really do that. GL with your leveling, not much diffrent from EW3.
  • ErebusErebus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello SirDigital, my rank is level 40 and my GS is 3500, i havent had the time to do my other players because im mostly focusing on my Warlock, do you think i have a shot? My username is Erebus
    Erebus wrote: »
    Hello SirDigital, my rank is level 40 and my GS is 3500, i havent had the time to do my other players because im mostly focusing on my Warlock, do you think i have a shot? My username is Erebus

Hey Erebus, In time you are welcome to join us but right now we are looking for members minimum +5k but mostly more like +8k GS. It's totaly the right thing to do like you say to pick and concentrate on one character with which you'll be able to help your Guild during the Tournaments and then level the others of later on with guild rewards and such.

Keep it up and you will be 8k GS in a week or two.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Hi Guys! I'm back..although I've basically started over, lol..my name is KnifeJuggler =)
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hi Guys! I'm back..although I've basically started over, lol..my name is KnifeJuggler =)

Sup Chris, why did you have to start over?
  • DiavolulDiavolul Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sup Chris, why did you have to start over?

I am diavolul . My chars 15/13/15. Gs over 400
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hello SirDigital! I couldnt catch you up in the game (coz of chat issue) so decided to write to you in forum. GS 8700+. Hope for an answer. Wish you good luck and big fan of yours as always! ;)
    ZeroHero wrote: »
    Hello SirDigital! I couldnt catch you up in the game (coz of chat issue) so decided to write to you in forum. GS 8700+. Hope for an answer. Wish you good luck and big fan of yours as always! ;)

8993 atm, my bad :o
    ZeroHero wrote: »
    8993 atm, my bad :o

Hey Hero, Invite sent so welcome to Ascension :) Keep up the good work and gl with your goal you've set up.
    Stay active and you will reach the top :]
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Hey Hero, Invite sent so welcome to Ascension :) Keep up the good work and gl with your goal you've set up.

Holy cow you guys earn some VP real fast.

How on earth you doing it ? Constant energy refills (ergo cash), the fact your GS is higher and so you get loads of VP per round compared to my small 800?
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
    TheMac wrote: »

How on earth you doing it ? Constant energy refills (ergo cash), the fact your GS is higher and so you get loads of VP per round compared to my small 800?

Yes both of the above, at higher gs you will earn 30-40k VP and combine that with alot of refills and some gem spending and you know how ;)
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »

I'm only clearing one million vp per tournament (~1.4M in last one), and that's by playing when I can, and making 8k-15k typical runs. No gems, no vials, few videos.

Keep at it and you'll get there in no time! :D
  • ZyrionZyrion Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, i'm Level 43 with 5650 GS ! I am an active player i do my best to win so much VP ! I want to go in your guild, is it possible ? :)

Ty for the invitation and as I said earlier I wont let you down :). One day I hope to get as good as you and other awesome plrs! ^_^
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Beogard wrote: »
    I'm only clearing one million vp per tournament (~1.4M in last one), and that's by playing when I can, and making 8k-15k typical runs. No gems, no vials, few videos.

Keep at it and you'll get there in no time! :D

Yeah its the difficulty level atm. On this one im stuck ont he lower ones which is severly hindering VP gain from elites.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • VerisiVerisi Registered Users 2 Posts
    IGN: Verisi
    5.8k GS but only been playing 3 weeks
    I'd love to join if you got any spots
  • FuocoFuoco Registered Users 4 Posts
    IGN: Fuoco
    Gs: 4074
    Last event rank: 264
    Play time:20 days

Add me in game, if there is a spot

GOOD GAME!!
    IOS Player 8-9k GS or above that do good VP, let me know if you want a spot in Ascension
  • SamyouafaSamyouafa Registered Users 17 Posts
    Gosh, I have too much GS for you :-(.
    Samyouafa wrote: »
    Gosh, I have too much GS for you :-(.

Gosh, thats to bad :/ Guess you have to delete and restart and apply when you have a suitable GS then.
    Better luck next time mate.
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    ~ IOS Guild Ascension ~
    Guild Ascension are always on the lookout for new top non-passive players that want to be a part of our Squad. PM me here or in game and let me know your IGN if you are interested to join us.

You should have the goal of entering top50 VP rankings so a GS +8k is a must.

Can i join your guild? My nickname in game is BRUTUSSS and my GS 8732.
    Last event my score was 1,5 kk.
    SmokeBr wrote: »
    Can i join your guild? My nickname in game is BRUTUSSS and my GS 8732.
    Last event my score was 1,5 kk.

Hey Smoker,
    Yeah if you can keep up with that kind of VP with your gs then you are welcome to join us, we got min 1M. Leave the Guild you are in and I'll send you the invite. Send me a pm here on forum when you have left.
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    i have left the guild. wainting your invite. thx
    SmokeBr wrote: »
    i have left the guild. wainting your invite. thx

Welcome to Ascension. Please install an app called WhatsApp and send me your number in a forum PM and I'll add you to the Guild chanel.
  • DriderkDriderk Registered Users 4 Posts
    Let me know if you still have an open spot.
    Driderk
    9600+ GS
    Aiming for 2m vp this event
    Driderk wrote: »
    Let me know if you still have an open spot.
    Driderk
    9600+ GS
    Aiming for 2m vp this event

Welcome to the Guild Driderk! Please install WhatsApp and send me your number and I´ll add you to our chanel.
  • DiblaDibla Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi,
    I'd like to join Ascension Guild:

IGN: Dibla
    Gs: 8700+
    Last event rank: 28 (5milion+)

if there is a spot contact me in game, my play time 18:00-24:00.

Thanks
  • PureTankPureTank Registered Users 1 Posts
    i'd like to join as well. currently have GS of over 10,000. IGN: PureTank