Very suspect play Lordlirik

TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
Im just wondering what people make of this.

I find it suspect, but dont know.

I just looked at events ladder and found ive gone down. Ok thats cool. But then I see someone called Lordlirik there.

0BO5RuH.jpg

about 1 hour 30 minutes prior to this he was no where on our radar though, as shown in these 2 images below

j5ROWFa.jpg

3YCLdAD.jpg

Again, just wondering what everyones thoughts are.
Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply

Comments

• TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Also forgot this picture,

So unless he was at 25th or 26th he wasnt even in the top 30. Is it possible to acquire over 600k in 1.5 hours ?

LttNgIs.jpg
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Maybe he's spent more than us and has more skill :-)
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Maybe he's spent more than us and has more skill :-)

Could be, hence I asked for opinions. Has he previously been this high, who knows him etc etc.
    Let's just say this was his first tournament and has less than 5k gs must of bought 100k gems
    Just look at the vp total of players and see what they scored this time compared to there total soon see if somethings a miss
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Two peas in a pod both complaining but both with screenshots of their rather low gems each time.
    Two peas in a pod both complaining but both with screenshots of their rather low gems each time.

Just for you. Took that just now

rVEY4Z2.jpg

Make you feel better ?
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »
    Just for you. Took that just now

rVEY4Z2.jpg

Make you feel better ?

Well that clears you :) I wonder if Mr I i take a screenshot every event attempt is going to play nice too?
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Omg younerfedit i MISSED your funny and witty interventions last week!!!