Options

New Update

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
Well, I think it is time for a new update...

1. REMOVE and PREVENT HACKERS, thus upgrading your system
2. Fix CHATROOM once and for all
3. Add new events
4. Expand members in a GUILD

LOL

Comments

• Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I would add release new levels AND bring back phobos and deimos gear or release better gear because having the same 8 players dominate everything because they have the deumos wep is unfair to other players....and i have the deimos wep
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    I would add release new levels AND bring back phobos and deimos gear or release better gear because having the same 8 players dominate everything because they have the deumos wep is unfair to other players....and i have the deimos wep

Oppsss... yeah forgot to add that one (new set)... thanks Nathaly :D About levels, i think 50 would be fine, for now.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yes to 1-4, and yes to Nathaly´s 5-6 :)
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    make a new button on completion of a quest.

Currently we have continue, which puts us back in town, but how about a Replay button. Make the farming of stages quicker and smoother ?

Also a guild mail facility for announcements would be fantastic. Although we're using group me anyway.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    HenryAnryHenryAnry Registered Users 2 Posts
    can anybody help me? how to erasy my character and start all over without reinstalling the game? No wi-fi around for a long time- no possibility to spend traffic on downloading the game.
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    HenryAnry wrote: »
    can anybody help me? how to erasy my character and start all over without reinstalling the game? No wi-fi around for a long time- no possibility to spend traffic on downloading the game.
    do a backup of the game on iTunes - uninstall - reinstall through iTunes. Should reset your game and give you a fresh start. Not sure why anyone would want to do this, except getting a new name maybe.
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Speaking of updates, I am unable to play because I am getting an "update failed" message. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Any fix in sight?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Speaking of updates, I am unable to play because I am getting an "update failed" message. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Any fix in sight?

Can you tell me when you are getting his message and the device you use to lay?
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you tell me when you are getting his message and the device you use to lay?

Hi there,

It happened around noon time on 3/25. I had played just a couple of hours prior, so it was odd to me.
    By the end of the day, I was able to play again, though the armor had the appearance of starting armor, and the icons in the inventory for all weapons, armor, and rings were odd, simplified symbols. In a few minutes, the update pop ups appeared, and everything normalized.

I play on a Nexus 7, by the way.

Anyway, everything is now okay, but thanks for your time and inquiry into this. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    SamyouafaSamyouafa Registered Users 17 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »

I appreciate this :-).
    Fair play is a priority
    Thanks
  • Options
    XanlockXanlock Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would like to know what is the point of the wings and why are they in front of the character like a plough instead of on its shoulders? There is a lot of players asking me about those wings and I think they can't be available anymore just like the deimos weapons and the phobos set.

Enlightenment please.
    Otherwise, like the previous posts said, I concur the need of the Tier 8 sets, the chat and etc.

I will add that we need a language selection or a chat select to speak to everybody because since the update, my game is now in french only and all the players that I can speak to are french only as well. Thank you
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Xanlock wrote: »
    I would like to know what is the point of the wings and why are they in front of the character like a plough instead of on its shoulders? There is a lot of players asking me about those wings and I think they can't be available anymore

I got the red flappy things (Hellboy's wings from EW) from normal Zeus first week i played BGI, back then in November.

Little info for players who never played EW3 : the wings were kind of leftover from EW3, (i believe part of BGI codes were just copied - pasted from EW3, and the devs just forgot to delete that one. And because it was a forgotten code, they were not where they should be. )
    Shouldn't be in BGI anyway. doesn't make sense that Zeus drops Hellboy's wings, which was one of EW bosses. )

In EW, these red wings didn't have any advantage for players. It was just for decoration / achievement. Glu released many other wings after this red ones, which have gs and one can upgrade (fuse and evolve) and put drill, hence runes into it.

And gods know how many times my fellow guild mates killed zeus since few last months, but no one has got it anymore. So i guess glu deva have deleted them from the game. But they are useless anyway. I keep them just for the sake of it. :)
  • Options
    NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    I got the red flappy things (Hellboy's wings from EW) from normal Zeus first week i played BGI, back then in November.

Little info for players who never played EW3 : the wings were kind of leftover from EW3, (i believe part of BGI codes were just copied - pasted from EW3, and the devs just forgot to delete that one. And because it was a forgotten code, they were not where they should be. )
    Shouldn't be in BGI anyway. doesn't make sense that Zeus drops Hellboy's wings, which was one of EW bosses. )

In EW, these red wings didn't have any advantage for players. It was just for decoration / achievement. Glu released many other wings after this red ones, which have gs and one can upgrade (fuse and evolve) and put drill, hence runes into it.

And gods know how many times my fellow guild mates killed zeus since few last months, but no one has got it anymore. So i guess glu deva have deleted them from the game. But they are useless anyway. I keep them just for the sake of it. :)

It is not just parts, MAJORITY of code is copy/paste from EW3...