You are joking right???

NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
You bring back phobos and deimos gear awesome but now they are more powerful than they were!?!?? Fix that please it is not better than it was we paid for those

Comments

• jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    You bring back phobos and deimos gear awesome but now they are more powerful than they were!?!?? Fix that please it is not better than it was we paid for those

Is it on iOS side?
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is tipical from glu... Their $hity company needs some law suits and serious cuts in income to wake up! Don't spend money on their games untill they wake up!
    There is no tour on android at all... EW3 all over again...
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts

Decreasing the power level gap between players is always a good thing.
    No game will be successful long term with such a high pay to win gap.

It may not be the most ideal way to handle it on the planet, but the changes were certainly good for the game itself.
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree but what was deimos stats is now in emperor offerings and my deimos labrys that i had by hammers didnt get updated to the 3700 gs that is not correct
    I agree but what was deimos stats is now in emperor offerings and my deimos labrys that i had by hammers didnt get updated to the 3700 gs that is not correct

Now THAT would certainly be a better fix. Take all the gear that everyone had previously paid for and automatically update it to the new gear.

Game is now way better than it was, but with your fix, it could have been perfect.
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Now THAT would certainly be a better fix. Take all the gear that everyone had previously paid for and automatically update it to the new gear.

Game is now way better than it was, but with your fix, it could have been perfect.

Except the perfect fix makes the game designers less money, so we know why the decision was made :(
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts

It can be argued that this moves puts EVERYONE in terms of gear back on even ground. Meaning no one has half a kit already made up from previous events.

You paid for them, and you got to use their advantage for a few weeks. I paid last week to get a good boost in VP, you dont see me asking for them to give me a boost now because I paid last week do you ;) .

I can see your point though, but its trivial, id say it gives you a reason to use those 10 hammer tributes, as well as all those anvils and prometheus tributes you have, instead of hoarding them.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah I'm sorry but I don't really see the need for complaint here.
    The gear was intruduced a while back now, normaly it shouldn't have been removed at all after that and about now new better gear would have been released much stronger then the one you've been using now for two month or so and then the ones you had would have been available in emp tributes. This is the "normal" way to do things right?

Instead they removed the gear so a few handfull of people had a huge advantage during all this time and now instead of releasing much stronger gear the gear released is pretty laughable marginaly better, 50 ATT ;) Why exactly are you complaining? You got to use the powerful gear for all this time where noone else could get it nomatter how much they payed and now instead of releasing gear that totaly make your weapon useless the new gear is practicly the same thing except for the 50ATT. You should be happy if anything ;p

And about the "automatically update it to the new gear" idea, haha, yeah that would have been awsome for us players but ofcourse this would never happen in any game.
    Digit you know i already have the newest gear just not the helmet
    Also funny is that the new "upgraded gear" completes my set and gives me all the bonus with the old weapon and ring....it just doesn't make any sense not complaining here just pointing it to the dev team
  • JarmiJarmi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wow, great...

i´ve paid 200 Euros imgame for jewels. All i´ve got out from it was 2 purple runes, a lot of blue **** (you only can sell it as a LvL 45+ Char) an the golden Helios weapon from 1 hammer (Yes, the only golden Item from 200 Euros !!). I´ve used this weapon 2, 3 or 4 days now.

A few days later glu will tell my all my money was completely (ok the 2 purple runes) worthless ??
    Is this what you want to tell us players ??

I have used this weapon 3 or 4 days, this weapon is exactly the same as legendary zeus dropped me 5, 10....15 times, i don´t know. And it´s the same weapon, cause you need the set bonus to have any advantage of it. And now i can´t complete the helios set.....oh wait, i don´t want to complete it, cause now you can buy a lot better weapons and other gear.

Glu | The Leader in 3D Freemium Mobile Gaming
    Sorry Guys, what you want to tell us with this ? Give us your money now, cause 1 or 2 days later itcan be worth NOTHING ??

Thank you very much, take my brand new weapon and give me at least 1 hammer back or upgrade it for free or ingame gold. Otherwise i´ve played 2 games in once, the first and the last one from The Leader in 3D Freemium Mobile Gaming.......

200 Euros, total 1 golden item out from, now worth nothing...feel free to check it Glu

Jarmi, the deeply shocked warlock, LvL 50
    Heuuu if you were intelligent enough to spin your hammer BEFORE deimos was back you can hardly blame glu
    Ok sorry, i forgot to read all those dozens of official announcements in their own created forum......maybe there are some players out in the world never played the beta and never heard of deimos/phobos or anything before ?
    Asking other players? May have been a solution or reading forums
    I think you´re more like a hordcore-player, i am right ?
    I give you the view of a casual gamer like me: i download a game, play it a hour, days and maybe weeks if it´s fun for me. Then (and not earlier) i spent money for it if i think this game is worth it. If i get nearly nothing back for my money (not only 10 Euro/dollars), i am not very happy, but then it´s my fault, i know. 2 or 3 days later all is absolutely wortless, i am a little bit (ok, not true) ****ed off.

Sorry, this is not the kind of game where you have to study forums for hours. In Play store its available (here in Germany) since around 1 month (version 1.0.0). So from my view it was a absolutely new game. Never thougt 1 month after release all top gears will become wortless.

What about those players who downloaded these game (not too long after release here) in the last few days an bought some stuff like a hammer ?
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Gluu are just a bunch of burglars that are rolling around in all the $ you suckers give to them........buy some beers with your €200 next time.