Options

Customer service (contacting via in game)

budbowl02budbowl02 Registered Users 2 Posts
Is it just me or is the "contact us" option on the support in the game completely useless? I have contacted them with it for a couple issues over a couple week period and never received a response of any kind. Why would you put an option to contact "customer service" if you really don't plan on giving any kind of service to the people that use it? From what I can tell there seems to be a major overhaul in the service glu gives to their customers.

Comments

• Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    budbowl02 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the "contact us" option on the support in the game completely useless? I have contacted them with it for a couple issues over a couple week period and never received a response of any kind. Why would you put an option to contact "customer service" if you really don't plan on giving any kind of service to the people that use it? From what I can tell there seems to be a major overhaul in the service glu gives to their customers.

Yeah, same here, contacted them Monday...and it's now Saturday and did not even get a generic auto response this time
    Get with the program GLU, especially as some of us have actually spent some money on this game