Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

Comments

• BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Technically can't bring back something that wasn't in the game already. But I get what you mean and will push the suggestion along.

I dunno, you brought back wings. ;)
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Beogard wrote: »
    I dunno, you brought back wings. ;)

/flipstable
  • ArmieNurArmieNur Registered Users 1 Posts
    Awesome!!!
  • roldanroldan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi! I am playing blood and glory immortal almost 1 month is working good but In the fast 3days I encounter a upgrading weapons and armor problem, until now is continues 0% upgrading how come I experience this problem? I can't play right now, especially in this tournament, is there any solution for this? Please help
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Speaking of bringing things back, any idea how long it'll be before we see Phobos/Deimos gear again?
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    It has been 8 weeks now since the worldwide game release. I am not sitting in your management meetings, but I have a feeling there may be some raised eyebrows because this game is not meeting projections. I know that is speculation, but I base that on the # of play store downloads (from #20 at release to #193 this week) and the game rating (down from 4.3 to 4.2 in a week).
    The game is not generating buzz or a die hard fan base. I think that is due to a few reasons.
    -First is the limited content. There is no PVP, no endless tower, no hellboy (I didn't mention spider queen cuz.she.too.hard. for most of us). There is limited re-playability with this game. I played the other game daily for over a year and never got tired of it.
    -Next is people running mods. I do know you all are looking at that, and I understand that it is a serious issue, but it does not appear anything can be done. I now understand they are hiding behind proxies, which is why they can not be banned but only re-set. But within hours they are right back. Players will spend if they are 1) rich, 2) want an advantage in the game. There is no reason to spend because modders have the insta-kill, the unlimited gems, etc. An advantage can not be obtained. So instead, legit players depend on drops. The drop rate is very low, so after a few weeks of grinding they give up and go back to Bejeweled or whatever.
    -Graphics and animation are not like a typical game GluMobile puts out. This may be to limit server/access errors, I don't know. But the richness of the graphics and the animation of the bad guys is just not what a lot of us are used to.
    -Community is lacking. I fault the guild system, where you have to buy guild spots. With international players and the multiple time zones, it is difficult to generate a "connection" or bond. I do appreciate you put this game forum within the game, but even then it is the same dozen people that contribute to this (not counting game issue posts)

Anyway, that is my mid-term report card for the game. The anticipation of this game by me and fellow players was really high, but the game is not meeting what we thought it would be. I am still and will continue playing because I know what you all are capable of.
    Love,
    Not Firth
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Main problems are hackers and boring content. I don't have any reason to open game off tourney because i've reached maximum GS for now. Even tourney days are boring because of doing the same over and over again. Manticore, Mino, Lycan tourneys was good but we expected some new, some fresh(different then Slayer's events) and you gave us worst tourneys ever (Siren, Gorgon). Don't take this like just criticism.. I just want to improve the gaming experience for all people :)
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    Main problems are hackers and boring content. I don't have any reason to open game off tourney because i've reached maximum GS for now. Even tourney days are boring because of doing the same over and over again. Manticore, Mino, Lycan tourneys was good but we expected some new, some fresh(different then Slayer's events) and you gave us worst tourneys ever (Siren, Gorgon). Don't take this like just criticism.. I just want to improve the gaming experience for all people :)

People hacking are an issue in every game. And it destroys what ever game they do it too, so I dont think anyone will ever say your wrong on that.
    The content is not boring per se. But I will admit that when I started playing I was very very surprised at how quick all maps and missions were completed. I did feel a bit down afterwards. Ok im not maxed on my character yet, but on the same token I am almost brain dead from fighting Zeus so many times trying to acquire so many reagents but seeing them drop so seldom.

Outside of events there is nothing to do. Our guild chats on Groupme, its all we do actually lol. It would be awesome to have some PVP. Real Live PVP. 2v2 or something.

Siren and Gorgon. Ok im sorry man, I strongly disagree with your verdict. they are not the worst ever. I think they were a little OTT with the array of abilities they have, but they were fun.

Event payouts though..., especially as a player payout, not guild payout, are very very p1$$ poor. top 5 get legendary and everyone below them junk. Believe it or not we often debate whether its more worth our while aiming to place 51-100, 101-200 etc.

I think ive mentioned this before, drills & spirits. seriously well over priced. Big arguement again now, spenders have medallions they can opt to buy, energy refills they can opt to buy, spirits they can opt to roll for, sockets they can drill (and this is not even touching the gear we cant get that others have).

Maybe vids need to offer a bit more gems and be more available each day. 4 vids per day for me would mean it would take me 2.5 weeks to drill 1 socket.
    Either reduce the cost of drilling a little or increase the payout for watching vids.

FREE ENERGY REFILLS DURING EVENTS ! <-- this is sooooo annoying. Some days I wont see 1, others I might get 2. Others have said they got 3 or 4 in a single day.
    Why is it so random. Why can we not hard set it to 1 every 12 hours. For everyone across the board.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • ZebedeuZebedeu Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey i have a quick question,some members from my clan said that you can get free gems by watching videos or offers but from where do they get those offers i cant find them,if i got to the gem store i can only see "more games" and thats it and videos i get at the end of a level sometimes but even if i watch it at the end it just says some error and i dont get any rewardcan you help ?
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Open Tributes and then choose Watch A Video FREE in bottom of ur screen
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    a set event start time would be good....

Android
    Galaxy 3
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • adg81401adg81401 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like the game l, but my kindle broke recently and I don't know how to transfer my account to my new kindle.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello!

This thread is for you, the players, to give us some feedback on your experiences in game. Be it things you noticed about game play, tributes, equipment or in game events.

Please specify which aspect of the game you are giving feedback about and as always follow the forum rooms.

Please make it so if you leave your guild during the event your vp leaves too. People are just get their players from their second guild to come in and do vp and leave. When you changed this in ew it made the guild hopping stop. I wont mention any names.
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Suggestions is what I can only post as of this time, iOS, Apple iPad Air 1 8.3.

Now that Tier 8 gear can be obtained (currently only by Premium Tributes), will there be any plans for Legend Zeus to give you a chance to win Tier 8 Gear if you defeat him? All I know was that I won my current weapon (Legend Sagaris of Hero for Barbaress) when I snuffed Hades, which is a Level 36 Weapon. Typically, you have to defeat Ares, Hades, and Zeus to get the best gear for your characters, not to mention a chance to win more Reagents for your weapons.

Will there also be a Tier 6 Reagent in the works? Moreso, will there be another cycle of play more difficult than Legendary? Will there be Level 50 gear for those who are currently at Level 50?

Yet, you can only get Gear Sets for winning in Tourneys or ranking well on them. Will there be plans for (if there's any plans to release Difficulty Tier 3 for Story) for Legendary Gear Sets to be spoiled by defeating Ares, Hades, and Zeus if you defeat them in the Tier 3 Difficulty? Only those who win the tourney are capable of getting those gear sets.

To conclude, will there be more levels in the event you need to level past 50, or is 50 going to be the permamax?

That's all I have to suggest and/or ask. Thanks.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please restore our game!
    attach the ID(Onlyonce Roooooo kszz1984220 youhun rumeng Hotboy ABCD88)
    help
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • SahakSahak Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello, I Abros, I play << Blood & Glory Immortals >> play without cheating and without mods in the tournament earned 700.000 VP, new dresses and after I go to play, and then see what I temporarily blocked,, I do not know what my nickname,,,, abros ,,
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    Player Account/Device Issues

Is it imperative that you only play BGI in one device? I played mainly on the iPad Air (iOS 8.3), but when I played it on the iPhone (with my name being asked), I had to delete the app from the iPhone 6 Plus to avoid having to sustain what I've suffered from Deer Hunter (upgrade to Cellular, lost all progress), so I've opted to do smarter. Are there plans for players to create BGI Accounts in-game to ensure that people can play in any device, whenever they want without starting over?
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    There needs to be a central Glu account for all Glu games. May discourage the number of people hacking as it could be a time and consuming process of signing up. Block throw-away email accounts like mailinator. Better bug and hacking reporting, smother process with public insight into reports.

Game needs more content. More maps, levels, characters, event types (not just monsters) and modes, pvp.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • MukoMuko Registered Users 78 Posts
    Boa sou jogador ativo do immortal vejo que os eventos são muito duradouro e com muitos hakes isso desanima os outros jogadores que batalha sem artificios
    No torneio passado ganhei um item que não existe pode averiguar
    Outra coisa a gema todas vez que subir o nível deveria ganhar gema
    Os eventos deveria ser em um horário certo e em 5 dias acumulativos
    Também por uma conta para poder jogar em qualquer dispositivo móvel
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Since event started, getting major accessing network warnings...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    After start maintenance happened since no chat town or guild only private needs fixed everyone us getting frustrated with it no way to communicate to everyone in list and play too
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    hi,

1.Please make a cloud save or FB back up ,that thing is the most important ,when someone will change device ,but not lose progress.
    2.In the town could be a button (option) to change gems into money and vice versa.That thing would be useful.
    Tournaments should last 24 h ,only 1 per month should be longer (2-3 days ,better rewards). Players are tired fighting half week for 1 cool item.Gems also could be a additional reward in events.
  • NeobatusayNeobatusay Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hola quisiera saber si las recompensas de pv, los mensajes, caducan después de cierto tiempo que no son cobrados, tengo unas recompensas que no cobro aún y quisiera saber si las podría perder si no las reclamo!
    Otra cosa, que nadie habla español? En el juego tengo varios amigos de lengua castellana, pero aquí veo que todo es en inglés u otro idioma, pero español, no jejeje
    :p:p:p
  • KanobiKanobi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey admins,
    My concern is about the reward system. Many of us feel as though you covet Emperor tributes. Either you should guarantee legendary or epic gear from them, or give them out more frequently. 1 tribute for getting to 1 million VP in an event is laughable. Personally, I think the entire reward system should be beefed up.
    Also, it looks like it's already been addressed but Legendary Zeus should be able to drop tier 8 gear.
    Regards,
    Kanobi
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    I've lost 4 energy due to the game suddenly crashing when hitting the "battle" or "replay" button. Lots of crashes lately, including when you are checking out a friend's gear. This all started with the last update.
    This issue is connected with others ,when "accesing network" message appears.I lost some valuable tokens ,energy and spend 2xmore money to the guild with this issue.