Options

Report HACKERS

Luciano AlvesLuciano Alves Registered Users 16 Posts
direct link of print ,, because I could not send .

http://prntscr.com/6s6ch0
http://prntscr.com/6s6czu

hackers B & G server Brazil ..
how normal players will compete with hackes ??
hope you take care of them before the end of the tournament Why eh only one tournament a week and let hackers eh win a full despereito with other players ...
thank you
graciously
Luciano Alves

Comments

• Options
    RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    As a member of one of the guilds in your screenshot (FairNHonour), you need to take into account how many people we have and their GS. The guild has 24 people, with half over 8k GS and a few past 10k. Everyone is active in the tournament, so it generates a lot of vp.

Personally, I have gotten lucky and have a ton of potions and energy videos, and have nothing better to do this weekend. Some of the individuals on top of the leader board showed up like ghosts though, suddenly leaping frogging to the front in very small periods of time; hopefully they are taken care of.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • Options
    Here is the character in 2nd on the Android side with 17 million VP... This was the highest GS of the three classes.

sjDzprG.jpg
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    And that is a clear hacker
  • Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    And that is a clear hacker

MahaJone is his guild

This is guild tourney rank:

Screenshot_2015-04-12-07-20-52_zps2sun11xw.png

and guild gs ranking:

Screenshot_2015-04-12-07-22-26_zpswtkruqah.png
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    Same with guilds AnNoNyMoUs and xDemoonS..very low guild gs, but yet stupid high VP:

Screenshot_2015-04-12-07-21-51_zpsz5c7eppy.png

and

Screenshot_2015-04-12-07-22-16_zpswiqm9r4t.png
  • Options
    Looks like the hacker listed above will finish in 1st... and I have a hard time believing these are all real: Didn't see them in the top 100 GS players unless I missed it.

Edit1: BLASTBLACK is in the top GS at #34, around 8600-ish on the best character... Rest I still can't find after looking again.

Edit2: xPerCeu's highest is 5553 GS (spot 148 in GS leaderboard). Three descon's are not in the top 200, so their GS has to be less than 8k.

9juJaVC.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks GLU...you guys are awesome,the way you stopped them ...oh..wait...you didn't...never mind..EW3 flashbacks...my bad...

firth