Options

GLU, enough is enough, address these issues please

JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
GLU, I have contacted in game support, several times with absolutely no reply, and I have also contacted forum moderators on here, still with absolutely no responses whatsoever. The guild button no access is not working for members of Babuinii, nor can I access anything on my friends list, I can see the friend list but no access to any of its options. PLEASE fix these problems as I KNOW that you can, they have already fixed the issue with the guild button being broke so it's not like they you don't know how. Some of us have actually forked out different degrees of cash and as paying customers we are entitled to customer service, yet we are being IGNORED COMPLETELY. Please fix this or complaints will be lodged with Apple if you refuse to address this issue

Comments

• Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    Jareth wrote: »
    GLU, I have contacted in game support, several times with absolutely no reply, and I have also contacted forum moderators on here, still with absolutely no responses whatsoever. The guild button no access is not working for members of Babuinii, nor can I access anything on my friends list, I can see the friend list but no access to any of its options. PLEASE fix these problems as I KNOW that you can, they have already fixed the issue with the guild button being broke so it's not like they you don't know how. Some of us have actually forked out different degrees of cash and as paying customers we are entitled to customer service, yet we are being IGNORED COMPLETELY. Please fix this or complaints will be lodged with Apple if you refuse to address this issue

ROFL it will be more usage to complain yo mommy. I'll undercover u a little secret- apple don't care about ur problems in applications unless it is their apps.
  • Options
    JarethJareth Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm not quite sure if you are deliberately trying to be snarky, and if you are..Why?, but yes, I am well aware of what you say, just annoyed at bad customer service, but thank you for your input.
  • Options
    Soco2lSoco2l Registered Users 2 Posts
    Babuinii for free!!
    C'mon, devs, please fix it!
    We had huge disadvantage for two last evetnts..

We couldnt use tributes -> no reffil potion during event!
    We couldnt improve guild level -> we could have more members

We deserve some compensation.
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Its still broken?! Wow that is unnaceptable glu you know you almost lost all of flyingsolo players that are some of your best customers because of that exact problem babuinii members will get tired too eventually and they are as good customers to you if the problem you are trying to adress is the guild jumping use the same solution than in ew 3 and stop that issue every guild is afraid to have the same issue now
  • Options
    matt - rossirepmatt - rossirep Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glu,

I'm currently the gl of Babuinii and this issue of being unable to access the guild for the last two tournaments and having no help from Glu is not acceptable. The guild tab was broken for last weeks tournament, you fixed the issue, but only for a day before it failed to work again, so we have had two tournaments where we have had big issues. Tournaments are the main feature of the game so I am far from impressed we have had this issue two weeks in a row.

This forum advises to use the 'in game support' option for any technical issues, this I have done more times than I care to remember, each time with no reply, this is not acceptable either. In actual fact it's the worst customer support I've ever had, and that's saying something. If you're advising people to use a specific support option make sure you have the staff to back it up.

I did eventually get a 'copy paste' reply - over a week later after my first complaint - which stated there has been a major game problem which you're aware of, and your technical team has been working on it and you now have a fix, but as of today this has still not been fixed. Get it sorted.

I'm not going to keep wasting my time chasing customer support that don't bother to reply. I've paid to play this game, along with a lot of other members, so I expect more from you, a whole lot more.

This is the last time I will contact any kind of support team about this issue, if still not sorted and I need to make contact again my next letter/email of complaint will go directly to Glu's CEO, I'm sure he has better things to do but I'm certain he will be very interested to hear how Glu's support team are failing at their jobs and seriously upsetting/annoying paying customers by completely ignoring complaints.

Get it sorted.
  • Options
    BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi all! We know about this issue.
    Guild Babuinii - we fixed you again. Currently we researching this issue.

If this problem appear again please contact me via forum PM.