Tournament not right

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
Tournament seems to be buggered already constant accessing network and also using gold medallion for summoning and no one seems to be getting epic spawns at all.sort out please anyone else having the same issues

Comments

• NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I have the same issue please fix asap thanks
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Same issue on the android side. Getting constant network errors, the whole event seemed to reset after the first few minutes, I got the first few vp reward tiers multiple times, and after battles the last few times I have gotten data error 1 and am kicked back to town...

Edit: the error post battle is "warning 1 : unknown error" and I do not seem to get the vp from the battle I just did
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi guys,

This is being addressed right now.
    Will publish a fix in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for your patience and for identifying the issue!
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Same same....android. sometimes getting the fatal network error when trying to enter event and have to re-boot device.
    Guild mates are reporting they are getting errors when leaving battle and their VP is not registering.
    Smaller issue is epics do not seem to be appearing much. Was this nerfed?

sorry....just saw the post by dev team. Thx for quick action!
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Annon, came to so the same, saw this post but haven't been able to get back in the game to tell the guild. See ya in game once fixed.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hi guys,

This is being addressed right now.
    Will publish a fix in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for your patience and for identifying the issue!

Cudos for the fast fix. Seems to be back to normal now.
    Hi everyone,

The medallion issue is now resolved.
    We're looking into the frequent "Accessing Network" issue right now.
    psyhigh wrote: »
    Annon, came to so the same, saw this post but haven't been able to get back in the game to tell the guild. See ya in game once fixed.

Too late bro. I already kicked ya...
    jk we are looking forward to you being able to get on and try out some of that new gear you have!
    Hi everyone,

The medallion issue is now resolved.
    We're looking into the frequent "Accessing Network" issue right now.

Thank you for the quick work towards resolving the issues!
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    EW3... Here we are again...
  • vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    My guess is that when a new tourney goes live, network congestion becomes something to worry about at the dev end of things, and constantly a lot of players just "blitz" through the game like there's no tomorrow. It's just my observation, but I can't be 100% sure as to why the "Accessing Network" happens.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
    My beef is that many players and guilds now have a several hundred thousand vp lead and they will be hard to beat. Luckily several in my guild are not having issues and are able to keep us afloat but they sure could use the rest of us pitching in. It looks like it is server specific and not a general game issue since some are playing just fine.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    WOOOT!!..my favorite hold over error from EW3!!!! love me some accessing network over and over and over and over and over again...

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Dear players,

The Android issues with "Accessing Network" have now been addressed.
    We're looking into iOS right now, but it seems to work well right now.
    Thank you Devs. Verified it is working on Android now, able to participate in the event and claim rewards.
    psyhigh wrote: »
    Thank you Devs. Verified it is working on Android now, able to participate in the event and claim rewards.

I second this thank you and also confirm that other than some very brief accessing network flashes on the screen, the event appears to be working as intended now.
    Good luck to the ios players!
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Thanks dev team for your quick response!!!
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Dear players,

The Android issues with "Accessing Network" have now been addressed.
    We're looking into iOS right now, but it seems to work well right now.

Awesome! Hope you guys, BGI_Dev_Team/Handles, can keep this kind of presence up that you guys have been showing lately. Gives the player base some of the "we actually care" feeing from Glu that the community needs. Even if you can't solve stuff as fast as you actually did this time, just by being here and saying we know and are trying to fix it helps a long way.

Handles you know whats coming now right? I'm sorry I have to break it.

Wait for it ....

Wait for it ....

thumbs-up.jpg
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Awesomeness...THANKS..working much better!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Awesome! Hope you guys, BGI_Dev_Team/Handles, can keep this kind of presence up that you guys have been showing lately. Gives the player base some of the "we actually care" feeing from Glu that the community needs. Even if you can't solve stuff as fast as you actually did this time, just by being here and saying we know and are trying to fix it helps a long way.

Handles you know whats coming now right? I'm sorry I have to break it.

Wait for it ....

Wait for it ....

thumbs-up.jpg

I wash my hands of this.