Hacking...again

FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
Just in case you don't know, but i am sure you do...could you please do something about xPirata ( i believe in guild MarcoxPolo, and oswssus...he is back again..

Screenshot_2015-04-17-12-28-50_zpsueccn24q.png

and guild marcoxpolo:

Screenshot_2015-04-17-12-29-17_zpsxrdlibz9.png

None of the players or Guild are ranked in the top 200, they all just popped up quickly to the top, and it appears a lot of fast VP for such low gs players..

thanks

firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
Prev1

Comments

• KrimsonCreekKrimsonCreek Registered Users 32 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-04-17-10-51-291.jpg

Screenshot_2015-04-17-11-12-081.jpg

21 minutes to gain 1.7 million vp.

I have the current highest gs for 1 char on the Android side with 11,867gs. This is just impossible to even try to keep up with.
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thanks for all your reports.
    We're now constantly monitoring the leaderboards and banning the cheaters!
    Soon the new version will be released where it will be automated and they won't be able to cheat anymore.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Hi guys,

Soon the new version will be released where it will be automated and they won't be able to cheat anymore.

Once again thanks for the very fast response and your active approach on this forum!!

as always..

love

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Hi guys,

Thank you very much for the quick response and the action you guys have taken already.

Very much appreciated

KrimsonCreek
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thank you for this! You guys have really stepped up your communication and it is appreciated! It was frustrating the last few events to see them dominating the player and guild leaderboards.

In the meantime though, there seems to have been some collateral damage to our guild leader (Suurtrekkon). He has been reset to level 1, removed from the guild (FairNHonour), and someone else is now the guild leader... He was level 50 with about 10,500 GS and roughly 1million VP this tournament. Could you see what happened, and hopefully restore him back to the guild, etc?
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Thank you for this! You guys have really stepped up your communication and it is appreciated! It was frustrating the last few events to see them dominating the player and guild leaderboards.

In the meantime though, there seems to have been some collateral damage to our guild leader (Suurtrekkon). He has been reset to level 1, removed from the guild (FairNHonour), and someone else is now the guild leader... He was level 50 with about 10,500 GS and roughly 1million VP this tournament. Could you see what happened, and hopefully restore him back to the guild, etc?

Same problem to our guild leader ISOXT (onlyonce) he has been reset to level 1,removed from the guild and the other and we lost over 7 million VP. What happened?
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please restore our game!
    attach the ID(Onlyonce Roooooo kszz1984220 youhun rumeng Hotboy ABCD88)
    help
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    thank
    you
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    help
    Hi guys,

Hi guys,

dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    help
  • BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    tuyetlientu just jumped up the board into top 15. He is only lvl 21 with a gs of 827. Also the leader of the tournament, osswus lvl 32 barbaress has only 421 gs. Both are definately modders. Please look into these two charcters. Thanks in advance.
    GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd
  • SahakSahak Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello, I Abros, I play << Blood & Glory Immortals >> play without cheating and without mods in the tournament earned 700.000 VP, new dresses and after I go to play, and then see what I temporarily blocked,, I do not know what my nickname,,,, abros ,,
    Hi guys,

dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why to clear up our ID?
    attach the ID(Onlyonce /Roooooo /kszz1984220 /youhun /rumeng /Hoyboy /ABCD88)
    help help help
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hi guys,

We look at why you banned. But now is not the working day and it may take some time.

If you used a modified game version (not downloaded from google store or app store) it is likely that there is nothing we can do with this.
    Hi guys,

We look at why you banned. But now is not the working day and it may take some time.

If you used a modified game version (not downloaded from google store or app store) it is likely that there is nothing we can do with this.

We are from Chinese team, we are all download version of the game from the www.9game.cn。
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please help us.please!!
  • Luciano AlvesLuciano Alves Registered Users 16 Posts
    ADM GLU ...
    I am asking you to consider the Images Below , Why no one makes both VP Today in the morning this Krimson was busted with 2.4 Million VP ,, AFTER 30 Minutes IT WITH THIS about 3.5 million ...
    I'm in 1st raking with 11116 GS and so can 1million VP ...
    Thanks in advance .
    Luciano Alves
    Screenshot_6_zpsnydd9soz.png
    Screenshot_7_zpsanysojmr.png
    Now has 2 Krimson can only be kidding ...
    Screenshot_4_zpsqgkrolmk.png
    The guild doubled the VP
    Screenshot_8_zpstjlpoovp.png
    Screenshot_9_zpsr4ae0k7o.png
    Hi guys,

Our team played 40 days BGI, every coins, each piece of equipment, each point of vp. is the formal acquisition.Please carefully review our records.please restore our game!
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    ADM GLU ...
    I am asking you to consider the Images Below , Why no one makes both VP Today in the morning this Krimson was busted with 2.4 Million VP ,, AFTER 30 Minutes IT WITH THIS about 3.5 million ...
    I'm in 1st raking with 11116 GS and so can 1million VP ...
    Thanks in advance .
    Luciano Alves

Luciano, you need to show the time in both screenshots if you want to claim people are modding/hacking; you did not show how much time passed. Also, why are half your screenshots in Portuguese and half in English?

KrismsonCreek, myself, and the guild EXPERIENCED have never doubled VP in short amount of times or gained millions. I have been watching the leaderboard a lot being I am trying to push for the top 5 personally, and my guild is in 1st. EXPERIENCED has been pushing right behind us the entire time for the lead. I take screen shots every few hours to make sure I can see any weird changes, not to mention I just check nonstop to see if I/we are still doing well.

Regarding me and KrismonCreek (being you highlighted us): I play a lot, US East Coast hours, being I am unemployed and can't go out and spend much money. KrimsonCreek is one of the highest android GS players at 11867 right now (#45 in GS rank) and seems to play opposite me being he always passes me while I sleep and I catch up during my day.

KRIMSONCREED on the other hand is likely a modder. As is oswssus as we know.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    His top pictures are the same as Firth posted at the beginning of this thread which is why 1 is English and the other Portuguese.

KRIMSONCREED is obviously a modder.
    Good afternoon ,, friend I agree that half of the photos are in English and the other half in Portuguese ,, but unfortunately I'm not monitoring who is very VP and is also not my job,, I will give explanation in the photos is simple took their picture yesterday and made a comparison with my today ,,
    I play this game since it was released about two months ,, game between 15 and 18 hours a day unfortunately not understand how do to get both VP .
    Why the maximum that I can sometimes is 1 million and have to play very..
    Do not think I'm accusing you of hacker just that takes very fast gs
    Not I who will tell who is hacker or are not the adm of GLU
    But I will start looking better
    Luciano Alves
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Good afternoon ,, friend I agree that half of the photos are in English and the other half in Portuguese ,, but unfortunately I'm not monitoring who is very VP and is also not my job,, I will give explanation in the photos is simple took their picture yesterday and made a comparison with my today ,,
    I play this game since it was released about two months ,, game between 15 and 18 hours a day unfortunately not understand how do to get both VP .
    Why the maximum that I can sometimes is 1 million and have to play very..
    Do not think I'm accusing you of hacker just that takes very fast gs

Wait what, you play the game 15 - 18 hours a day? So playing B&G is all you do everyday since I assume you sleep 6-9 hours? Wish my members had that kind of dedication lol.
    To Devs another char for you guys to check out. tuyetlientu
    He managed to gain 350k vp in 4 minutes.

unnamedb%201.png

unnameda.jpg
    Does not exist due to change the nickname of the player ,, was KrimsonCreed now this KrimsonCreek. can explain ???
    And on the photos was used photos already posted in this post with the pictures I took this ,, in Portuguese because I am Brazilian and the other in English because this was already in this post just made a comparison
    Does not exist due to change the nickname of the player ,, was KrimsonCreed now this KrimsonCreek. can explain ???

KRIMSONCREED is not me.
    another modder to check out

unnamed%201.png

unnamed%202.png

Heliumatist came out of nowhere with over 6 million vp within 1 hour of time.