Looking For Active Guild - Android - GS 2900+

BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
Hello,

Looking for an active guild. I play fairly casually, but will definitely contribute.
I'll be able to contribute over 25k VP for sure, and will contribute more if my schedule allows it. Got in top 25 once, but it will really depend on what the prize is.

I'm currently in a guild, but the leader hasn't touched the game since he first played and started the guild. Tired of contributing by myself.

BTW IGN is ClamChop

Thanks!

Edit to add: got 82k or 83k this past weekend, but I won't always play so actively. Will probably have a min of 50k though

Comments

• omniomni Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    If you haven't already found a guild you're happy with check out guild MolonLabe. Chat with me omni. Check out our forum post " MolonLabe is recruiting"
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    omni wrote: »
    If you haven't already found a guild you're happy with check out guild MolonLabe. Chat with me omni. Check out our forum post " MolonLabe is recruiting"

Hey Omni,

Thanks for responding. I just joined a starter guild and will see how it works. This slayer event seems perfect for Warlocks, so I have been doing decently without playing too actively (currently 24th with over 80k VP). If everyone in the guild stays active, I'll stick with them.

Oh, and my current GP is 4k+

I'll send you a friend request just the same.

Thanks!

BC