Player intruding vsynim

NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
vsynim came into our guild repeatedly just to get the orices we kicked him several times he kept coming back and insulted me when i told him he was in no ways welcomed i sent the screen shot of the conversation to customer support and i hope for a quick reaponse

Comments

• Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    He got probably more invites in mail
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Handles and Dev team he is now verbally abusing Nathaly I'm game something needs to be done about this we have screen shots but will not post them here.do something before it gets even more out of hand
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I sent all the screen ahots to customer support and still nothing had been done it is extremely disturbing to be agressed that way every time i log in game
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    As much as I dislike any form of abuse, stalking, trolling (in the negative way) etc, Blood & Glory is no where near the the friendliest game out there when it comes to knowing when someones sent a message.

Couldnt you just simply not read the messages ? I mean you guys use Line anyway as far as guil chat goes, the same as we use groupme.

Yes, abuse should not be tolerated (and the fact he can rejoin is weird), but your not having it rammed in your fce, your choosing to read it :/
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    TheMac wrote: »
    As much as I dislike any form of abuse, stalking, trolling (in the negative way) etc, Blood & Glory is no where near the the friendliest game out there when it comes to knowing when someones sent a message.

Couldnt you just simply not read the messages ? I mean you guys use Line anyway as far as guil chat goes, the same as we use groupme.

Yes, abuse should not be tolerated (and the fact he can rejoin is weird), but your not having it rammed in your fce, your choosing to read it :/

Normally I hate this term, but that is some good ol' victim blaming there! Your response to abuse is, "ignore it, its your fault for reading it?" Here's your sign...
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
    So Mac your basically saying let him carry on abusing her as its in game what a retard
    Yeah i can not read them of course it still is harassment
    Just a taste of what he sends me all the time [IMG][/img]dg48bb.jpg
    And that's ok mac
    I think people need to go back to English class again, and SoS you im afraid need citizenship lessons again if you think anything I wrote was saying leave him he is fine.

The fact you guys are attempting to twist everything I wrote into meaning I am ok with it, for me makes you lot as bad as him, and completely illiterate.

I said Abuse should not be tolerated, but Nathaly screaming "OMG THIS IS INTOLERABLE THIS HURTS SOOOOO MUCH OMG OMG OMG" is not valid either.

YES report him.
    YES Glu should do something about it.
    YES being able to block people is a must.

BUT you have the option to NOT READ IT UNTIL GLU address the issue. So you have brought it to their attention, you have had a good old cry, but now, why not do what many of us do, and ignore the sad ol feck.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
    Rhaagoll wrote: »
    Normally I hate this term, but that is some good ol' victim blaming there! Your response to abuse is, "ignore it, its your fault for reading it?" Here's your sign...

Never said that anywhere in my post.

Have you tried running for office ? Your word twisting skills im sure would rival many modern day politicians.
    Mac you may have wanted to answer to what I said yes i can not read it absolutely i dont dwell on it either i just point out that after a week of reporting glu did nothing yet about a player acting againt the terms and policies of the game and what he is doing still categorize as harassment wich is disturbing