Options

Guild Experience Hacker

DesconhecidoDesconhecido Registered Users 2 Posts
How funny you guys only look to other guilds and guild forget this experience hacker garbage << They should very drool their eggs, can only ne. Must be a bunch of you guys pulls bags because only the ban on other guilds and even the ban on players q nor did VP and has her face on top with 8kk VP and you guys leave the face. so yeah and a bunch of ****ty *****s you guys are daughters. I speak that way yourself, gotta finish this game ****ing. Not deserve to get online, Jah know not administer the game.

Comments

• Options
    FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    How funny you guys only look to other guilds and guild forget this experience hacker garbage << They should very drool their eggs, can only ne. Must be a bunch of you guys pulls bags because only the ban on other guilds and even the ban on players q nor did VP and has her face on top with 8kk VP and you guys leave the face. so yeah and a bunch of ****ty *****s you guys are daughters. I speak that way yourself, gotta finish this game ****ing. Not deserve to get online, Jah know not administer the game.

funny stuff...thanks for playing.

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Options
    Luciano AlvesLuciano Alves Registered Users 16 Posts
    The Glu 's management station hackers creating this rather experienced guild members with 8 million ...
    This is turning a real gang ( KrimsonCreek ,, ,, Raagoll BigMary and gowjard1 .
  • Options
    The Glu 's management station hackers creating this rather experienced guild members with 8 million ...
    This is turning a real gang ( KrimsonCreek ,, ,, Raagoll BigMary and gowjard1 .

None of those 4 are in Guild Experienced, but are legit players in other guilds.

8 million vp with a 10-12k gs barb is not hard...

firth
  • Options
    Today I went reset never done VP in this game and held the 1st place in the raking , with 13,089 GS ,, you guys know or tell a player a HACKER ..
    I have no words ,, we spend a fortune to achieve the first place and is banned ..
    While these hackers sitados above are in the game not return to play and also the GLU company does not receive more one penny from me ..
  • Options
    Today I went reset never done VP in this game and held the 1st place in the raking , with 13,089 GS ,, you guys know or tell a player a HACKER ..
    I have no words ,, we spend a fortune to achieve the first place and is banned ..
    While these hackers sitados above are in the game not return to play and also the GLU company does not receive more one penny from me ..

Luciano, what was your in game name and guild?

just curious...

firth
  • Options
    Sorry friend not talk to idiots HACKERS denouncing other hackers ,, as anybody Guild Experienced ..
    Replay DH4
  • Options
    I have no guild ,, game for myself
  • Options
    Sorry friend not talk to idiots HACKERS denouncing other hackers ,, as anybody Guild Experienced ..
    Replay DH4

Coolio...good luck in your future endeavors my friend....
  • Options
    Do not gang equal to you
  • Options
    I have no guild ,, game for myself

ok, was wondering why you said it was our fault for getting you banned/reset etc...not sure what you meant, but thanks for not talking to me again...

firth
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Experienced had 10 players in top 75, 8 in top 50, and 6 in top 20. When guild members perform at such a high level, there is no need to run mods.
    sorry you spent a whole weekend thinking you were pulling a fast one on the game and players....naah, nvm....not sorry. Serves you right.
  • Options
    RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    Heh... sorry, but I'm in FairNHonour, Big Mary is in ISOXT, KrimsonCreek is in thegodofwar. Speaking for myself, I just have very little to do being I am unemploymed, so have a lot of time on. Not sure experienced even had someone in the top 5 (But a ton of 2 to 5 million vp players).

And we are still nothing compared to the iOS side. Winning guilds break 100 million there.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Correct, no top 5, but 3 in top 10, and also players finishing in 11 and 12.
    thats how a guild should be...all players pitching in. All legit, all clean. That is our #1rule for players, both here and ew3. in fact, we are known for this.
    Many gems were spent. Many hours were dedicated.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Funny that we busted rump legitimately and with no mods or hacks and progressed at various levels non of us used mods nor hacks nor would we allow a hack in our guild .. we have prided oourselves on ew 3 and here to be legit any player caught is banned .. so please 8 to 10 k gs players easily can hit millions in vp .. but when a 3.5 k gs player jumps 4 mill in five minutes that's a hacker .. but sad someone woukd think that come join our guild and see for you're self ..
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED