April Event Schedule

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals!

Here is the months schedule for events in the month of April 2015. Note that all events are subject to change and will be updated here.

April 9th - April 12th: Manticore Slayer
BGI_Manticore_480x320_EN_zpsa0dbtxck.jpg

April 16th - April 19th:
Lycanthrope Slayer
BGI_Lycanthrope_480x320_EN_zps2yvk5n7j.jpg

April 23rd - April 26:
Minotaur Slayer
BGI_Event_Minotaur_slayer_480x320_EN_zpsb9yiyvmz.jpg
Prev13

Comments

• NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Thanks handles !!! We appreciate your prompt answers to our questions keep up you awsesome work!!
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks handles
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    So whats the issue with allowing anyone playing for a boring 4 days to get one gold tribute for passing 1 million vp? Lower their attack/ health time? Spin 10 gold tributes if collected could take up to 10 weeks, nearly 3 months to collect for new players should they be able to get 10 tributes. Or 2+ months full time employment from their unemployment just to get a few purple items from the tributes.

Make the game fun.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Thanks for the update! btw...is there going to be a set start time for these?..it seems to vary week from week..like it as after 2 pm eastern and still no event yet...just curious...

Firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The events start at 10:30 am PST/PDT. If you are on Android, the event is delayed today due to a server update.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The events start at 10:30 am PST/PDT. If you are on Android, the event is delayed today due to a server update.

Awesome, Thanks for the extremely fast response!

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Awesome, Thanks for the extremely fast response!

firth
    Yeah thanks for the update how long on delay any idea
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
    Sorry, I currently do not have a ETA
  • Luciano AlvesLuciano Alves Registered Users 16 Posts
    someone can explain why not listen to the event server Brazil ..
    I am Brazilian and do not speak English very well so excuse anything
    hellschef wrote: »
    Yeah thanks for the update how long on delay any idea
    Good to see someone actually trying to keep up with posts ty anyways
    Update: Event's are live on Android.
  • AlinaraAlinara Registered Users 4 Posts
    Here said server under maintenance. Come back soon
  • VictorBlackVictorBlack Registered Users 5 Posts
    Извините, что не по теме. Но когда дадут императора за участие в опросе?
  • KaorininaKaorinina Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you, Handles!
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please restore our game!
    attach the ID(Onlyonce Roooooo kszz1984220 youhun rumeng Hotboy ABCD88)
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please restore our game!
    attach the ID(Onlyonce Roooooo kszz1984220 youhun rumeng Hoyboy ABCD88)
    help
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Well again there is an issue for some reason I left game and when I went to come back in says server is under maintenence seems to be a trend with the slayer events is it all servers that are down and is this being looked into
    Well again there is an issue for some reason I left game and when I went to come back in says server is under maintenence seems to be a trend with the slayer events is it all servers that are down and is this being looked into

So not only did servers go down shortly after start but both chats are down town and guild is anybody even looking into a fix for this it is pretty much across the board have even messaged people from different guilds it's all chats .....
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    chats are still , well not down but they do not post or time delay the posts i make untill i log out and back in. makes guild or world chat ...untenable. game is crashing when you try use event energy, ( for me only about 1 in every 3 energy i try use) but some have commented that it is well above that. i am not sure what this maintaince was about but issues seem to have stemmed from there. not exceedingly happy with the idea of another server shut down while an event is happening but this is making the event worthless anyway. can this be fixed?
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    The game is also crashing from me when checking people's gear (by selecting a specific part, like a weapon).

This is severely discouraging my stalking habits.
    Got a crash and lost an energy by hitting the "Battle" button. That was annoying. It's just one energy, but still. If that happens repeatedly, it could become an issue.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    The game is also crashing from me when checking people's gear (by selecting a specific part, like a weapon).

This is severely discouraging my stalking habits.

ha ha!!

Also, does anyone know if the slayer/calling medals stack?
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    ha ha!!

Also, does anyone know if the slayer/calling medals stack?

Considering you can only have one of each, it's safe to assume that whether you have 1 or 100 of the same one you're only going to see the benefit of 1.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • arodjr24arodjr24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    psyhigh wrote: »
    Considering you can only have one of each, it's safe to assume that whether you have 1 or 100 of the same one you're only going to see the benefit of 1.

I am assuming he means if you have 2 or more of the same one. Notice when you have it equipped it is still stacked with others of the same rarity? Does that effect stack or just the one time. I think it is once.
    arodjr24 wrote: »
    I am assuming he means if you have 2 or more of the same one. Notice when you have it equipped it is still stacked with others of the same rarity? Does that effect stack or just the one time. I think it is once.

It must not stack, or else there would be no reason to combine.
    By the way, when does the May schedule get released?
    Pictures that show medals shows it 5x under the medallions I am assuming this means they stack up to 5 times but that is a guess that glu will have to answer
    Pictures that show medals shows it 5x under the medallions I am assuming this means they stack up to 5 times but that is a guess that glu will have to answer

That is the number of medallions. Once you have a certain number of a kind, you can combine them for a more powerful, rarer medallion.
  • keitkeit Registered Users 4 Posts
    When is the server going back up.
  • psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    Blundercat wrote: »
    That is the number of medallions. Once you have a certain number of a kind, you can combine them for a more powerful, rarer medallion.

That's true, you can have 100x of the uncommon damage medal and equip, it will be the same as if you had only 1x
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS