Options

Server Maintenance? ??

RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
I checked for a Notification in Announcement area, Nothing visible that I can see, 2+ hour's now and just tried logging in again and have same message :confused:

Would be nice to have someone tell us on forum's that servers will be or are down..

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Rhyst wrote: »
    I checked for a Notification in Announcement area, Nothing visible that I can see, 2+ hour's now and just tried logging in again and have same message :confused:

Would be nice to have someone tell us on forum's that servers will be or are down..

Yes 1.1.0 is coming your way.

What's New in Version 1.1.0

• Battle new monsters like the Hydra, Chimera and even Cerberus in Events!
    • Fight through new event regions like the Labyrinth of the Minotaur or Island of Sirens!
    • Check out new events like the Fusion and Evolution Events.
    • Equip Hero Cloaks and make your hero look even more epic!
    • Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yes 1.1.0 is coming your way.

What's New in Version 1.1.0

• Battle new monsters like the Hydra, Chimera and even Cerberus in Events!
    • Fight through new event regions like the Labyrinth of the Minotaur or Island of Sirens!
    • Check out new events like the Fusion and Evolution Events.
    • Equip Hero Cloaks and make your hero look even more epic!
    • Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance

thanks for the information, Any idea for a Estimated downtime?
  • Options
    Rhyst wrote: »
    thanks for the information, Any idea for a Estimated downtime?

Was around 4 hours on Ios side, so could be Close to that on Android as well but hard to say.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Great to see new events would have liked not to see fuse or evolve event .. but some like it so fine but android side is still having same issue with double posting messages in town and guild chat how long in a possible fix for this .. was funny at first but starting to get a little redundant. . Ty again. Next hope to see pvp
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    hellschef wrote: »
    Great to see new events would have liked not to see fuse or evolve event .. but some like it so fine but android side is still having same issue with double posting messages in town and guild chat how long in a possible fix for this .. was funny at first but starting to get a little redundant. . Ty again. Next hope to see pvp

new events sound nice.... but no content. ... and no one knows where to get Cloacks
  • Options
    omniomni Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    Awsome and thanks for the info.
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Server's been down for over 10 hours now for me. Yikes!
  • Options
    Blundercat wrote: »
    Server's been down for over 10 hours now for me. Yikes!

Oh wow, really? Still maintaince on Android side?

Rhyst, Cloacks will be event items so we wount see them untill new Event starts. Maybe today :]
  • Options
    AdauthAdauth Registered Users 6 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Oh wow, really? Still maintaince on Android side?

Rhyst, Cloacks will be event items so we wount see them untill new Event starts. Maybe today :]
    Severs still down? Almost 12 hours now. Whats going on?
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Servers are not down. Restart your phones, install update. Geez.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
    It has been going on 16 hours since i can log in.keeps saying server maintenance.how much longer is this going to take??
  • Options
    Thank you jak.didnt think about that
  • Options
    No problem mate ;) at least you´re prepared for another update in future :P
  • Options
    milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    It"s been over 16 hours as well, and yes I re-started my tablet several times and still says server maintenance.
  • Options
    You have to update your game mate, restarting alone won´t help a duck lol
  • Options
    milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Every other time the game tells me it needs to update. My tablet doesn't have a feature to let me manually update the app.
  • Options
    milkylee wrote: »
    Every other time the game tells me it needs to update. My tablet doesn't have a feature to let me manually update the app.

Go to wherever you downloaded the game and update it. I just did that through Amazon, and the game is loading now. Ach! So much time wasted!
  • Options
    vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    I'm going to have to recommend all people to please use search before starting a new thread or replying as I've been seeing the same messages over and over again. Maybe it's just the experience I've had with other V-Bulletin Forums, but I'd like to ask all of you politely to use Search any way you can or look at existing replies before acting, so this way we won't have to say the same thing over and over again. Thanks.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • Options
    vesther wrote: »
    I'm going to have to recommend all people to please use search before starting a new thread or replying as I've been seeing the same messages over and over again. Maybe it's just the experience I've had with other V-Bulletin Forums, but I'd like to ask all of you politely to use Search any way you can or look at existing replies before acting, so this way we won't have to say the same thing over and over again. Thanks.

Have you used the search function in this forum before? I have, and I get mostly unrelated hits. In fact, I have never received a result that I was looking for.
  • Options
    21 hours,phone reset several times,no update available,and it still says sever maintenance.how much longer??
  • Options
    Update the game manually. Go to the app store from which you bought it and DL the update. That may fix your issue. Same thing happened to me.
  • Options
    Still no update available
  • Options
    Tainted wrote: »
    Still no update available

Have you gone to where you purchased the game from? You will have to do it manually. It won't update automatically.