Lost all legendary progress

Kr1216Kr1216 Registered Users 9 Posts
Please help I lost all legendary progress and once I play it it does not save.
I love this game but this is very annoying . Or any reimbursement or something for the problem?
Email - kr1216@gmail.com
Player name - Kujo,

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Kr1216 wrote: »
    Please help I lost all legendary progress and once I play it it does not save.
    I love this game but this is very annoying . Or any reimbursement or something for the problem?
    Email - kr1216@gmail.com
    Player name - Kujo,

Same here...all was fine until around 1pm Eastern time...had to log out and when I logged back in, legendary is reset. Now redoing Legendary, finished Rome...logged out, logged back in...have to restart Rome...very annoying...i really need to farm Zues to get Souls of Hydra...

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    pretty sure my whole guild had the same thing happen. had to replay all of legendary. fun times. Thanks glu!
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Achille123 wrote: »
    pretty sure my whole guild had the same thing happen. had to replay all of legendary. fun times. Thanks glu!

And just lost it yet again. hope Glu intends on handing out some compensation for this garbage.
  • Kr1216Kr1216 Registered Users 9 Posts
    And after a few missions it resets again and I lose all legendary progress
  • MatimusMatimus Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same issue here. If they allow us to get gems and tributes again, it's not so bad.. But nothing!
  • RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Same here...all was fine until around 1pm Eastern time...had to log out and when I logged back in, legendary is reset. Now redoing Legendary, finished Rome...logged out, logged back in...have to restart Rome...very annoying...i really need to farm Zues to get Souls of Hydra...

firth

No reset issue Noted here on my Galaxy S4 ... I've been defeating Legendary Zues since server came up, however I've been seeing tons of other's having this issue... and its not saving would be a huge issue... having to redo all Legendary again and again and no rewards
  • WhimsicWhimsic Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here, any answers / solutions to this yet?
  • BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Look at this post =)
    Handles wrote: »
    Ave Immortals!

As you are all aware there is an issue with the levels on Legendary mode resetting. The dev team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix for it.

The fix should not take long and we hopefully will have it live for you players tomorrow. This post will be updated when we have more information for you.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    error666 for Help
    network error666.
    ID: NoSeven777
    Android server
    event description:
    I brush VP score in the tournament.tip network error666.than,automatically restart the game.show suspended for 24 hours.please solve the problem.thanks!
    use the1.1.1 version to download from Google store.
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
    Look at this post =)

error666 for Help
    network error666.
    ID: NoSeven777
    Android server
    event description:
    I brush VP score in the tournament.tip network error666.than,automatically restart the game.show suspended for 24 hours.please solve the problem.thanks!
    use the1.1.1 version to download from Google store.
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    I lost my progress on hard, it was reseted and was banned for no reason for 24 hours error 666 id kazejin

I am very sad, i've never did anything illegal on game
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
    Look at this post =)

sorry.ID Noseven777 corrections for NoSeven777