Options

250 lost gems never recovered or answered! don't spend money on gems!!

smlpm3smlpm3 Registered Users 15 Posts
Created 3 tickets 3 times, no freaking response, I don't think they have enough people in IT, support services or something. All I ever get is
Please create only one message as it slows the process down when we receive the same request multiple times.
-Abrar Khan-
wth do you want me to do, wait with no answer?
Ticket was created 5 days ago, don't create a system which you are not ready for.
I play lv 45 glad 7500 gs
you think I got there free??
what is the point of even getting people to rate you when all our guild members have similar issues with no one to answer.
Players, please be wise about spending your money. There are many ways in the game where you can lose your gem or is just simply disappear,
Android players, If you are to pay for this game
email me smlpm3@smurti.com
or contact me in game smlpm3, if I am ever on.
Do not lose your money!

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    smlpm3 wrote: »
    Created 3 tickets 3 times, no freaking response, I don't think they have enough people in IT, support services or something. All I ever get is
    Please create only one message as it slows the process down when we receive the same request multiple times.
    -Abrar Khan-
    wth do you want me to do, wait with no answer?
    Ticket was created 5 days ago, don't create a system which you are not ready for.
    I play lv 45 glad 7500 gs
    you think I got there free??
    what is the point of even getting people to rate you when all our guild members have similar issues with no one to answer.
    Players, please be wise about spending your money. There are many ways in the game where you can lose your gem or is just simply disappear,
    Android players, If you are to pay for this game
    email me smlpm3@smurti.com
    or contact me in game smlpm3, if I am ever on.
    Do not lose your money!

I lost 20 gems and provided screenshots of before/after and the "proof" that none of it went towards the VIP program with a 3rd screenshot. None of that mattered and I got the normal response of sorry about that, we can't help you with this type of issue.
  • Options
    typeruistyperuis Registered Users 7 Posts
    I got a new phone and used their guide to try and transfer my account over to my new phone. I lost all my progress. I have receipts showing I spent 155 dollars on this game and asked for help with this. All they did was say sorry we can not help you. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is the kind of customer support paying customers receive!!!
  • Options
    They do not have customer service team, its just bunch computer science major ppl playing 0,1 game, Typeruis, you are in my guild, can you put your receipt, I work for government in GA, I will ask one of the lawyer who comes by my department
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Actually we do have a Customer Service team, though not sure what any of their majors were in college. However I'm going to forward your issue to them to see what's going on. I'll send you a PM about it.
  • Options
    RhystRhyst Registered Users 31 Posts
    typeruis wrote: »
    I got a new phone and used their guide to try and transfer my account over to my new phone. I lost all my progress. I have receipts showing I spent 155 dollars on this game and asked for help with this. All they did was say sorry we can not help you. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is the kind of customer support paying customers receive!!!

I know for a fact they can help you Typerius, as they helped firth
  • Options
    Give me a minute and I will try and post the receipts.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Give me a minute and I will try and post the receipts.

Please do not post the receipts in the forum. I have sent you a PM already asking for your info.
  • Options
    How do I get to my private messages
  • Options
    Typeruis, what is your email address
  • Options
    I will send it to you in a pm.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Please do not post the receipts in the forum. I have sent you a PM already asking for your info.

I do not have any private messages.
  • Options
    I deleted post showing the receipts but still have not seen a pm. I did send you one but have not seen a reply.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Actually we do have a Customer Service team, though not sure what any of their majors were in college. However I'm going to forward your issue to them to see what's going on. I'll send you a PM about it.

But they already receive the issues in full details. That isn't the problem.
    The problem is in how they "resolve" the issues once they do receive them.
  • Options
    They said the same to me, PM was never to be found. It is a simple hello, how can we help you?
    it is never there, I think the ticket system isn't even ideal unless someone is in charge of the support chat room and be available of entire working hours
  • Options
    Even though I have received my items I have been requesting for past 5 days. How many players out there who lost gems, items, etc and never received proper customer care. Also as you can tell above, how professional is it for them to come back at me with the smart sarcastic comment. WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS WHO PLAY THE GAME AND PAY FOR YOUR SALARY. I like the game, GLU team needs to provide better and quicker customer service to those who are in need of help
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Well, I'm getting the update now, and this certainly makes me nervous.
  • Options
    These issues we are talking about are not from the update.
  • Options
    These issues we are talking about are not from the update.

Correct, I lost my gems weeks before the update.
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Oops sorry. I got mixed up. Was reading a thread about how people lost legendary items.
  • Options
    rd1rd1 Registered Users 32 Posts
    If glu can't fix your problem, at least they should give your money back
    Thegodofwar