Options

New update- missing levels

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
Great looking update but new levels are missing and chat is still repeating itself on iOS and seems to be lag now in game

Comments

• Options
    psyhighpsyhigh Registered Users 49 Posts
    We're still waiting for Android to come back up so we can see how it goes.
    BGI IGN: LiQuiDDiGitZ Android | Guild: EXPERIENCED | Level 48 Warlock 10577 GS
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Great looking update but new levels are missing and chat is still repeating itself on iOS and seems to be lag now in game

New regions are Event regions that will be activated server sided when it's time for that Event.
    Yeah chat is still getting dubble posted, a working flawless chat system doesn't seem to be Glu's strongest thing :/
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Also if you click on any items of others or self to view stats - game is crashing!! thats the easter egg for you!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    Also if you click on any items of others or self to view stats - game is crashing!! thats the easter egg for you!

You mean when you Click Equitment on Another person in Town and then click on one of the items to view its stats?
    Idunno why yours is crashing but no crashes here doing that or clicking stats on my own gear.
  • Options
    BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »

Same has been happening to me since last update. Hoping that this update fixes it.
  • Options
    Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sence the update i lost all progress on legendary mode started me back to rome i fought all the way back to zues game reset me back to rome agian *** glu
  • Options
    SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    Sence the update i lost all progress on legendary mode started me back to rome i fought all the way back to zues game reset me back to rome agian *** glu

Michael, i have the same problem. I had to do all the legendary mode again.
  • Options
    LordMephestoLordMephesto Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still have missing legendary levels and they wont save when u replay them.
  • Options
    DyteDyte Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am having the same problem with my barb. Once I reach sewer in Rome and beat it I get a 666:error and I have to start all over again... It is very nerve racking. Focus more on game quality less on money.
  • Options
    BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    hi all,
    Your on IOS or android?
    And please, provide your nicknames.
  • Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    Dev I am on Android not having these problems but alot of guild members and town people are complaining of same problem getting reset back to beginning of legiondary mode also noticed a few errors in game as well new gear in tributes gs is lower than old gear not a lot but still lower ... we are also still seeing problems with chat double sending posts hope this will at least clarify Android end ...
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    Kr1216Kr1216 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello I have lost all legendary progress as well... Name is kujo
  • Options
    Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    My nick is Leonidas228. I'm also have lost legendary levels twice ! Yesterday I finished legendary levels again after update , but today it's crashed again! Fix this problem please . IOS IPAD MINI 2 . Russia . Thank you
  • Options
    hi all,
    Your on IOS or android?

Hi! My nick is Leonidas228 . iOS . Russia .
  • Options
    Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Michael5032 ios usa
  • Options
    JcFlowJcFlow Registered Users 8 Posts
    JCflow iOS lost all my legendary levels after redoing them over again.
  • Options
    Flint263Flint263 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi,my nick is XRayzorEdgeX on iPad mini 2. Just replayed my legendary map...AGAIN!! How long is this gonna go on? Also,while I'm here,please fix the double chat and drop rates for Heart and Soul are very LOWWW! (That may just be me tho Lol!)
  • Options
    hi all,
    Your on IOS or android?

And so what ?
  • Options
    Digo_nit35Digo_nit35 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Nickname: Digulim
    Guilda: BR TEAM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Android 4.4.2
  • Options
    DactarusDactarus Registered Users 25 Posts
    nick: Dactarus
    Guild:Bloodstone
    ASUS Nexus 7 (from 2012)
    android:4.4.4

Day-by-day I'm losing all progress with legendary levels and I can't play any other missions than these in Rome.